Its what we do together that makes us great
Intellisys has built a diversified portfolio management platform for cryptocurrency investments and trading algorithms. Our team brings experience in the blockchain industry that have generated significant value for our investors.
Intellisys is General Partner of Laughncow Hodlings I, LP, an investment fund formed as one of the first cryptoasset hedge funds and providing investment returns to limited partners. We intend to provide differentiated opportunities that are not available through traditional investment markets.
Intellisys is committed to setting a new standard for the management of digital securities. Transparency, governance and fiduciary responsibility are at the heart of what we do, which is why we've partnered with the best legal and accounting minds globally to fulfill this promise.
The platform is set up to earn revenue for itself — there are 15 sources of revenue built in. However, the system is also set up to share 11 of these income streams with users. The LUC is the unit of exchange.
1. Subscriptions to the streamer’s channel. All users can watch any broadcast for free and with no limitations. But additional privileges are available for those who subscribe to the channel (e.g. writing in to the chat, use of chat icons, prizes during tournaments). The platform shares this revenue with the streamer.
2. Donations Viewers transfer tokens to the streamer to demonstrate support, or for the streamer to read out special messages from them. The platform charges a small commission and the rest of the revenue goes to the streamer.
3. Totalizator of eSports events Viewers can place bets with LUC tokens during streams of eSports events. No third party (e.g. a bookmaker) is required. The platform charges a commission on these bets.
4. Assigning a task to the streamer This is one of the unique features of the platform, as it allows viewers to design the content of the stream. Viewers can vote with LUC for the streamer to undertake certain tasks (e.g. move to a different difficulty level, change the game, etc). Revenue is shared with the streamer.
5. Tasks from the streamer to users Streamers can assign tasks to viewers, who then earn LUC tokens. The platform charges a small commission.
6. Creating content on the platform This is for tournaments. Viewers can vote with tokens for the format they want for the tournament. Revenue is shared with tournament organizers and streamers who develop special content according to the criteria set by viewers.
7. Promotion of the broadcasts of a favorite streamer Viewers can vote with their LUC to promote their favorite streamer to a higher spot on the main page and elsewhere. Revenue goes to the platform, but users who are active with their votes share in the distribution of tokens bought back from the open market.
8. Betting and gambling Various bookmakers are integrated into the platform. Viewers can place bets on several bookmaker websites simultaneously, without having to move from the Play2Live website. Bets are places in LUC. Revenue is shared with the bookmakers.
9. Purchasing of games at partner services Play2Live enters into agreements with suppliers of games that are streamed on the platform, who agree to accept payment in LUC. Revenue is shared with the suppliers.
10. Duels between players Viewers watching a stream can challenge each other to duels on the game, using LUC to bet against others. Viewers are redirected to partner sites where they can play the game face to face. Revenue is shared with these partner sites.
11. Marketplace with prizes from advertisers Advertiser provide prizes and gifts to Play2Live. These prizes are made available to streamers to distribute during their broadcasts, in exchange for promotion of the advertisers.
12. Premium subscriptions Viewers with premium subscriptions enjoy special privileges (e.g. gifts from publishers, access to exclusive broadcasts, special recognition on the Play2Live platform). Revenue is shared with streamers.
13. Advertising Pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll commercials can be run during streamer broadcasts. Banners and branding on streamer sites can be set up. The platform allows for comprehensive marketing campaigns, and provides a transparent performance tracking system. Revenue is shared with streamers. Viewers can support the streamer by watching the advertising, and earn LUC for doing this.
14. Sale of badges of rank on the platform Emoticons, chat badges and other distinctive features for users are available in the chat during streams. Revenue is shared with streamers.
15. P2P CDN Users can share their computer resources with others in return for LUC. This is direct revenue for users.
플랫폼은 Bitshares 2.0 블록 체인을 기반으로 개발되었습니다. 스트리밍 코어는 블록 체인 기반의 totalizator와 함께 이미 구현되어 있습니다. 알파 버전은 1 월까지 출시 될 예정입니다. 베타 버전은 4 월에 출시 될 예정입니다.
핵심 기능 개발
파트너 서비스와의 통합
외부 프로젝트의 통합
지역 확장에 초점
검증 됨 8%
주의. 확인되지 않은 회원은 실제로 팀원이 아닌 위험이 있습니다.
검증 됨 0%
$30 000 000
$73 692 257
$116 789 447
PLAY2LIVE is a block chain based streaming platform for gamers and esports fans which focuses on content generation and practical need for streamers ,providing unique interactive opportunities for all the participants within the ecosystem.
SummaryWe believe that Play 2 Live is going to bring a lot of changes within the gaming community. Not only does it helps each user obtain money, but also they help with creating ad campaigns that benefits everyone that participates with it. In conclusion, it has high growth potential and is a ICO that might become a trending topic in the future.Positives Increased Streamer Payment: Streamers can receive payments by naturally interacting and using the Play 2 Live network. Specialized Advertising: Advertisements are minimal and are optimized to pay both the streamer and the viewers. Viewer Incentive: Even if you are viewing the streamers on Play 2 Live, you still get paid. Viewers receive LUC coin which can be used to support their favorite streamers, start their own stream,or be traded for fiat currency. Negatives User Integration: Integrating previous streamers to Play 2 Live might be a difficult and extensive process. Legal Restrictions: Might have some potential legal restrictions in different countries.
Play2Live idea looks widespread and attractive: videogames bring revenues to publishers and developers, streamers monetize their streams, users receive a wide range of interaction and personalization and eSports tournaments organizers gain the benefits of crowdfunding functionality.The presale will last till February 5, ICO – until March 5, 2018. The $3 mln soft cap is already reached.What can become a serious challenge for Play2Live is the presence of such giants as Twitch and YouTube on market.Anyway, it will not take that long to see the results: the alpha version, showing what Play2Live will really be, is scheduled for Q2 2018, along with the World Championship Broadcast of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
이 쿠폰은 쿠폰 제공자가 제공 한 정보 및 기타 공개적으로 제공되는 정보를 기반으로합니다. 토큰 판매 또는 교환 이벤트는 ICO 보유자와 전적으로 관련이 없으며 ICOholder는 이에 관여하지 않습니다 (기술 지원 또는 프로모션 포함). ICOholder와 관계가없는 사람들로부터 나열된 토큰 판매는 고객이 전반적인 토큰 부문에서 발생하는 활동을 추적하는 데 도움이되는 경우에만 표시됩니다. 이 정보는 귀하가 의지해야 할 조언에 해당하지 않습니다. 당사 사이트의 내용을 기반으로 한 조치를 취하거나 삼 가기 전에 전문가 또는 전문가의 자문을 구하거나 자신의 실사를 수행해야합니다. 토큰 획득과 관련하여 참가자가 입력 한 조건은 토큰과 ICO 소유자의 발행인이 그러한 토큰의 판매자가 아닙니다. ICO 소유자는 토큰 판매와 관련하여 제 3 자의 진술에 대해 법적 책임이 없으며 계약 위반에 대한 청구는 여기에 열거 된 토큰 발행 기관과 직접 체결해야합니다.
이 토큰 판매 또는 관련 인물의 성격, 적법성 또는 합법성에 대해 우려되는 점이 있으면 [email protected] 에 문의하십시오. 귀하의 우려 사항에 대한 자세한 정보를 제공하십시오.