Jun 10, 2018
We reduce insurance costs for safer drivers, making streets safe and promoting overall driving culture. Our AI technology, world-class team and unique business model make us believe we can disrupt whole insurance industry.
Our dominant competitive advantages revolve specifically around solving the industry’s biggest challenges: costs, precision, effectiveness and use of high-tech tools.
– Kasko2Go offers 20 to 50% cheaper services than our competitors. How? By having more accurate data and intelligently minimizing expenses.
– GetMeIns TM, our award-winning anti-fraud system is so precise that we estimate up to a 98% decrease in fraud-related losses (57% of total repair costs invoiced are fraudulent according to Aviva)
Simply imagine the enormous financial advantages of being less susceptible to fraud!
– No more faceless bureaucracy: by using AI and precise telematics, we bring nuance to car insurance cases. This ensures accurate investigations, better payments, cheaper premiums and more!
– Israel military-grade AI technology prevents double-claiming by turning every car damage incident into a “digital fingerprint”. Every “fingerprint” is associated with a specific case, making it easily identifiable. No more confusion or administrative mix-ups.
– 5+ years of researching millions of drivers. We possess the most accurate understanding of global driving patterns. We have been Google’s official supplier of telematic data since 2012. Our unrivaled accuracy allows us to offer a vastly cheaper.
We use our own telematic big data, combined with hi-tech anti-fraud startup to make insurance cheaper for safe drivers.
Mobile app with 25000 users
Decentralized insurance infrastructure
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
$1 667 152
$20 773 187
This is a decentralized car insurance platform powered by the cutting –edge technology, military-grade Artificial Intelligence (AI) and telematics to ensure that drivers get affordable and efficient motor insurance services.
The platform provides easy and reliable insurance as the users are able to save up to 50% on their motor insurance. This makes the platform viable I would therefore invest in it.
The insurance market is highly regulated in many countries. First markets for the project is Russian Federation and Ukraine. There is only few hundreds downloads of current version of mobile app. According to roadmap, already there have to be 15000 users in Russia. The earlies version of the mobile app was realized in December 2017. It is almost impossible to calculate repair costs after accident without detailed analysis of the car. (only by photo) There is no own insurance company. Usage-based Insurance is going to be in partnerships with other insurance companies.
Business model is not proved nowadays. It is unclear, why insurance companies should work with Kasko2go. All business fully depends on partnerships with insurance companies, there is no own insurance company. Substantial decrease of insurance premium would not lead to maximum profitability. No exact expenses are presented. All Kasko2go team located in Ukraine and Russia, except Advisors and investors.
Strengths: an app is available for downloading in AppSore and GooglePlay. The company is a member of Crypto Valley. Team members have been developing insurance solutions since 2011, an overall experience in smart insurance business is 25 years. Signed partnerships with TomTom, AutoBooking, Audina, Glonass and others. Weaknesses: no token sale date; no financial plan/projections, no marketing plan. There is no information on distribution of funds raised. Team needs an expert in blockchain. Competitor analysis needs to be more detailed.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.