70% collected investments for the period Pre-ICO will go for marketing organization and preparation for next stages of ICO. Our Marketing part consist from project popularization on thematic magazine, traffic purchasing and web-masters attractions. The rest 30% will be invested in to development: Additional module development for Bitokcoin integration. There will be ability of in and out Bitokcoin token like inner game currency 2 additional multiplayer games Development of the partner program
FLN Token listed on Exchanges - Q1 2018
API Integration Engine - Q2 2018
Mobile Application - Q3 2018
Automated Trading - Q4 2018
Social Trading Platform - Q1 2019
Arbitrage Trading Bot - Q2 2019
Machine Learning & AI Algorithms - Q3 2019
Additional features and suggestions from the community
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.