Why are we interesting for contributors?
▪ Alpha-tested betting Smart Contracts
▪ Over 30,000 bets placed in Alpha
▪ B2C and B2B business model
▪ Developer SDK and BetherNet protocol for third-party betting applications
▪ Easy purchase of tokens through our Bethereum Wallet
▪ Clear and easy-to-understand use-cases
▪ We’re following an empirically-proven business model
▪ Bethereum is a highly versatile platform that is designed for scalability
Bethereum will deliver a set of industry-winning features and advantages:
▪ Strong support for social and community-building elements
▪ High simplicity to bring in casual bettors, but with advanced functionality for top gamblers and high rollers
▪ Designed from the ground up to deliver viral uptake (minimising player acquisition cost), well beyond the standard friend-get-friend referral programs
▪ Support for limitless rewards and massive bet wagers (High Roller Club)
▪ Powerful gamification elements (aimed at higher player retention and engagement)
▪ Privacy respect (planned support for self-sovereign ID integration, such as Civic)
▪ Ready for AI-based robotisation, to improve user experience and platform profitability
▪ Multi-channel experience: Web, iOS, Android (plus other platforms as market relevant)
▪ Future-proof and ready to include betting and gaming content well beyond sports
▪ Designed for rapid ecosystem uptake (e.g., open-source, third-party integration)
▪ Built as modular technology components, enabling offering of near-turnkey white-label solutions with low customisation cost
▪ Custom solution delivering fast processing time at a lower cost and supported by a deflationary, highly liquid, dedicated token (BETHER)
March - May 2018
$9 333 355
$10 558 014
BETHEREUM is a decentralized, social-betting platform based on Ethereum technology and smart contracts enabling the users to bet with friends and other players and not against the bookmaker.
The platform eliminates exploitation of the players in the betting industry by enabling them to bet in groups and receive winnings without involving an intermediary. This makes the project viable and I would invest in it.
Bethereum has a great idea of leveraging social factor and user-friendly game-like applications (including those from third-party developers) that will engage to the platform not only seasoned bettors, but casual ones as well. The project is being developed by an excellent team and they already have an MVP on the AppStore. Anyway, the team will face challenges traditional for ICO projects – competition with other companies, product implementation, and the platform adoption. We believe they can make it.The Bethereum’s idea of bringing social and gamification elements into the betting industry looks very interesting. And decentralized nature of the project makes it clear, trustworthy, and transparent. An excellent bet for the win.
The project’s positive points include an already-functioning MVP, Bethereum Lite, available for iOS. Bethereum’s advantages over its main competitors are the reason the project has garnered attention from investors, with $4.5 mln (6000 ETH) raised during the presale.
The team has recruited specialists with a variety of backgrounds and experience. Key team members have previously worked together on other projects.