Dec 25, 2018
We are already alpha testing the use of Smart Contracts for betting on the Ethereum test chain. Our goal is to eventually deliver instant payouts, unlimited winnings and transparency in fund management through our use of Ethereum technology. We’ve already registered more than 20,000 sports bets placed in our Alpha build.Our project has been met with widespread acclaim. We were among the finalists of the 2018 ICO Race, an event where over 150 projects applied. Bethereum also placed Top 3 at Malta’s d10e Conference pitch contest.At the core of the platform is the Bether token, which will be used for all interactions. The initial token sale will distribute 1 billion tokens and the proceeds of these funds will be used to expand Bethereum.
Why are we interesting for contributors?
▪ Alpha-tested betting Smart Contracts
▪ Over 30,000 bets placed in Alpha
▪ B2C and B2B business model
▪ Developer SDK and BetherNet protocol for third-party betting applications
▪ Easy purchase of tokens through our Bethereum Wallet
▪ Clear and easy-to-understand use-cases
▪ We’re following an empirically-proven business model
▪ Bethereum is a highly versatile platform that is designed for scalability
Bethereum will deliver a set of industry-winning features and advantages:
▪ Strong support for social and community-building elements
▪ High simplicity to bring in casual bettors, but with advanced functionality for top gamblers and high rollers
▪ Designed from the ground up to deliver viral uptake (minimising player acquisition cost), well beyond the standard friend-get-friend referral programs
▪ Support for limitless rewards and massive bet wagers (High Roller Club)
▪ Powerful gamification elements (aimed at higher player retention and engagement)
▪ Privacy respect (planned support for self-sovereign ID integration, such as Civic)
▪ Ready for AI-based robotisation, to improve user experience and platform profitability
▪ Multi-channel experience: Web, iOS, Android (plus other platforms as market relevant)
▪ Future-proof and ready to include betting and gaming content well beyond sports
▪ Designed for rapid ecosystem uptake (e.g., open-source, third-party integration)
▪ Built as modular technology components, enabling offering of near-turnkey white-label solutions with low customisation cost
▪ Custom solution delivering fast processing time at a lower cost and supported by a deflationary, highly liquid, dedicated token (BETHER)
Alpha-tested Smart Contracts
Third-party developer SDK
March - May 2018
$9 175 674
$10 400 333
BETHEREUM is a decentralized, social-betting platform based on Ethereum technology and smart contracts enabling the users to bet with friends and other players and not against the bookmaker.
The platform eliminates exploitation of the players in the betting industry by enabling them to bet in groups and receive winnings without involving an intermediary. This makes the project viable and I would invest in it.
Bethereum has a great idea of leveraging social factor and user-friendly game-like applications (including those from third-party developers) that will engage to the platform not only seasoned bettors, but casual ones as well. The project is being developed by an excellent team and they already have an MVP on the AppStore. Anyway, the team will face challenges traditional for ICO projects – competition with other companies, product implementation, and the platform adoption. We believe they can make it.The Bethereum’s idea of bringing social and gamification elements into the betting industry looks very interesting. And decentralized nature of the project makes it clear, trustworthy, and transparent. An excellent bet for the win.
The project’s positive points include an already-functioning MVP, Bethereum Lite, available for iOS. Bethereum’s advantages over its main competitors are the reason the project has garnered attention from investors, with $4.5 mln (6000 ETH) raised during the presale.
The team has recruited specialists with a variety of backgrounds and experience. Key team members have previously worked together on other projects.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.