Best Hilo Gambling Sites: Play Plinko online & Exclusive Stake.com Bonus Code
Hilo is one of the simplest in the new wave of games to hit crypto casinos and this guide is here to show you the best Hilo gambling sites. This means that you can sign up to a crypto casino in the confidence that it’ll give you a legal, safe and fun way to play Hilo. Plus this guide will also highlight how you can pick up exclusive deals like that Stake.com MELBONUSCAS offer that’ll give you much more credit to use on your Hilo gaming. Perfect for anyone who’s looking to play Hilo for the first time.
Play at the best Hilo gambling sites
If you want a fair and easy way to play Hilo, then you should definitely check out Stake.com. This has its own exclusive game of Hilo that is part of its Stake Originals series of games. These games all have a seriously low house edge of just 1%, which basically means that you have a good chance of winning.
The actual game of Hilo at Stake.com is great fun as you can start playing in a matter of seconds, and the multipliers are sure to make your gaming a lot more interesting. Plus if you sign up to Stake.com for the first time, you can pick up the exclusive MELBONUSCAS offer that’ll match your first qualifying deposit by 200% up to $1,000, and you’ll even get a 10% rakeback on your losses.
You should note that there are other crypto casinos out there featuring games that bear more than a passing resemblance to Hilo. While these are OK in terms of the actual gameplay, you may find that the multipliers aren’t quite as good.
What is Hilo?
Hilo is a very simple online casino game that features a deck of cards. There will be a card displayed and your job is basically to predict whether the next card dealt will have a higher or lower value. Just so you know, the king represents the highest value card, while the ace represents the lowest.
It’s a game that’s all about probability in that making riskier predictions could earn you better returns. For example, predicting that the next card dealt after a Jack will be higher will give you a chance to win a much larger multiplier compared to if you predicted that the next card would be lower than a Jack. So while Hilo is easy to play, it’ll still give you a fun way to wager against the laws of probability.
How to play Hilo
Now that you understand the basics of the Hilo gameplay, it’s time to take a look at how you actually play the game. Here’s what you need to do:
- Navigate to the Hilo game: For example, if you are using the Stake.com site, this will be listed under the Stake Originals games.
- Check the card: You’ll get to see the current card dealt and from here you can opt to predict what card will be dealt next or skip the card to produce another card.
- Select your bet amount: This means deciding how much of the cryptocurrency you want to wager. You might see switches that let you raise or lower this amount in double or half increments.
- Pick Higher or Lower: Now is the point where you select whether the next card dealt will be higher or lower than the one shown. Here you should also see percentages next to each option that guide you as to your chances of winning your bet.
- Submit your bet: Finally, you can hit the Bet button and you’ll instantly see whether you have won or lost.
How to play at Hilo gambling platforms
You’ll always have to sign up to an online casino site to play Hilo. Here are the basic steps of what you need to do:
- Register your customer account: This usually just means filling in a registration form with your email, and you’ll also be given the option to come up with a password and unique username.
- Verify your identity: Here you may be asked to provide some kind of photo ID to prove that you are of legal age to use that crypto gambling platform.
- Make your deposits: Next you will have to add some money to your account. This means making a deposit with your preferred crypto, although you might also be given a chance to use a third-party platform to pay with fiat currency.
- Pick up your welcome offer: By making a deposit, you might qualify for a welcome offer like the Stake.com exclusive MELBONUSCAS deal that gives you a 200% matched deposit bonus up to $1,000 as well as 10% rakeback.
- Play Hilo: Once all of this is done, you can simply navigate to the Hilo game, enter your stake and start playing.
Making payments to fund your Hilo gaming
This guide has noted the fact that you’ll have to make deposits to play Hilo and here are the steps you’ll normally need to take to add money to your account:
- Get the deposit address: This means going into the Wallet section of the crypto casino and clicking on the Deposit link. By doing this, it should reveal the crypto deposit address for your account.
- Go to your crypto wallet: Now you can paste in the deposit address for your crypto casino account into the Send To field of your crypto wallet.
- Make your payments: Finally, you should be able to enter in how much you want to transfer while noting the minimum deposit amount. Once you’ve double-checked all of the details, you can submit your payment and it should take just a few moments to get added to your account.
Simple tips for playing Hilo
Once you’ve got the money in your account, you’ll be ready to play Hilo. Here are some simple tips to get you started:
- Play it safe: You’ll win more often by keeping it safe when you play Hilo. For example, if you are dealt a 10 card, there’s a 76.92% chance that the next card dealt will be lower, compared to a 30.77% chance that it will be higher.
- Skip the cards: You are usually given the chance to skip the card dealt to make it easier to make your predictions. It’s a good idea to do this when faced with a seven, as that is the trickiest card; the next card dealt has an equal chance of being higher or lower.
- Anticipate the losses: Hilo is purely a game of chance and this means that even the most surefire bet has a chance of losing. Make sure that you anticipate these losses by only wagering with money that you don’t mind losing.
Get top promos from the best Hilo gambling sites
All good crypto casinos will have deals that you can use to get a helping hand when playing Hilo. Here are just a few examples of the kinds of special offers that you might come across:
- Sign-up offers: These are deals for new customers who sign up to a crypto casino for the first time. The exclusive MELBONUSCAS offer at Stake.com is a good example of this.
- Regular giveaways and contests: Lots of crypto gambling platforms have regular promos that give you extra credit to play with. Bear in mind that you’ll often have to wager on specific games to get these deals, but they can work out to be good value.
- Loyalty schemes: These act as reward programs that give you extra credit and exclusive bonuses depending on how much wagering you’ve been doing. Simply put, the more you play at a crypto casino, the bigger and better your rewards will be.
Staying safe when using Hilo gambling sites
This guide has shown you that it can be quick and easy to play Hilo at crypto casino sites. While this is a good thing, it’s important not to let your guard down when gambling online. So here are the most important things to keep in mind when you play Hilo:
- Check the casino’s reputation: There are lots of crypto casino sites out there but not all of them can be trusted. Do your homework into the reputation of the casino before you sign up and only play at those crypto gambling sites that are fully licensed and regulated.
- Note the payment security: It’s also a good idea to see what the crypto casino will do to safeguard your deposits. Ideally, you should expect to see evidence that the site will hold your deposits in cold wallet storage that are separate from the casino’s assets.
- Understand the terms: All good crypto casinos will have terms and conditions that dictate how the site operates as well as how any promotions work. Be sure to read the small print, as it’ll give you a good understanding of whether the casino is a legit operation or whether it should be given a miss.
- Responsible gambling tools: It’s also worth checking to see what responsible gambling tools a crypto casino offers. Perfect for staying in control of your Hilo gaming.
More games to enjoy at the best Hilo gambling sites
By playing at top Hilo gaming sites like Stake.com, you’ll see that they have many more games that are just as innovative as Hilo. Here are a couple of other crypto casino games to check out:
Plinko: This is a fun modern update of the Japanese game of Pachinko. Plinko lets you drop a ball from the top of the screen where it will rebound off rows of pegs to land in one of the many pockets at the bottom of the screen. Each pocket has its own multiplier that determines whether you can get a big return or see your stake divided by a certain amount.
Crash: Also known as Aviator, this is perhaps the most iconic crypto casino game. It simply features a small dot that travels diagonally across the screen. The further the dot travels, the better the multipliers will get. You’ll just have to make predictions about how far the dot reaches, and if it goes beyond your prediction you’ll win the corresponding multiplier.
Final thoughts – Join the Hilo gaming revolution
Hilo is clearly a hugely popular casino game and it looks like it is going to pick up many more fans in the coming years. This means that you can look forward to being able to pick and choose a growing number of casinos that feature Hilo or at least a game that is similar to it. Just remember to play it safe when it comes to picking a casino for playing Hilo. As long as you do that, then there’s no limit to how much fun you can have when playing this innovative crypto casino game.
Who can play Hilo?
You’ll normally have to be at least 18 years old to play at any online casino site that features Hilo. Bear in mind that each country will have its own online gambling laws, so that players in some Canadian provinces may need to be 19 years or older.
Is Hilo fair?
As long as you use trustworthy sites like Stake.com, you’ll get a fair way to play Hilo. This is because these sites always ensure that their crypto casino games are provably fair. You’ll get to see evidence of this on the site that will explain how things like third-party verification ensure that the results of the gameplay aren’t doctored by the online casino.
Do I have to use crypto to play Hilo?
Not necessarily. Many crypto casino sites let you buy cryptocurrencies via a third-party agency such as Moonpay with a regular payment method.
How do I win more games of Hilo?
Simply by making safer predictions of what card will be dealt next. Thankfully, you’ll usually be given an indication of whether you should bet lower or higher in the form of a percentage.