7 Best crypto exchanges for 2022
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency which is secured by cryptography. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks that are based on blockchain technology. There is always a need for a medium or platform for trading and investing in Cryptocurrency. Crypto exchange is a platform or digital currency exchange that allows users to trade, buy, sell, and invest in Cryptocurrencies or other digital currencies.
Previously buying or selling Cryptocurrency was quite difficult due to the lack of Cryptocurrency exchanges, but nowadays, there are too many platforms for Cryptocurrency exchange, and it has become comparatively easier than before for buying or selling digital currencies. As there are many Cryptocurrency exchanges platforms, the user must select the best crypto exchange for selling or buying Cryptocurrency.
7 Best crypto exchanges for buying or selling Cryptocurrencies.
- Coinbase: It is a popular crypto exchange platform, in which it becomes simple to buy or sell Cryptocurrencies, and it happens in the same way as buying or selling of stocks. In a coin base, users can trade various types of Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, etc.
- Kucoin: Most users consider kucoin the best crypto exchange because of the low charges or fees. The registration process in this crypto exchange is much simpler than in other crypto exchanges. In this, there is no need for any KYC details of the user.
- Binance: This crypto exchanges platform lets users trade in new Cryptocurrencies that are not yet available on other crypto exchange platforms. Binance has its own Cryptocurrency known as BNB.
- e Toro: It is a user-friendly crypto exchange platform that beginners and experts can use. It offers an advanced chart and analysis tool that helps the user follow the fluctuations of Cryptocurrencies. It provides a quick sign-in option for the users.
- Bittrex: It allows the user to trade over 500 Cryptocurrencies. It is a go-to trading platform suitable for beginners. Bittrex offers a thorough support service that is designed to handle all kinds of problems related to Cryptocurrency.
- Voyager: This crypto exchange platform is excellent when it comes to earning a reward from investments. Users can get tips by signing up in voyager. It comes with an intelligent router feature that allows users to connect through the best exchange service.
- Crypto.com: This crypto exchange platform ensures that it gives the actual cost of the Cryptocurrency and doesn’t have any hidden charges. Deposits and withdrawal of funds are much simpler than other crypto exchanges.
The important thing to consider before selecting any crypto exchange platform
- The most important thing to consider while choosingthe best crypto exchange platform is the fees structure. The fees or charges vary according to the crypto exchange platform. The user must research the transaction or trading fees before investing and buying or selling Cryptocurrencies.
- Liquidity levels play an essential role in crypto trading. Liquidity refers to how the user can buy or sell Cryptocurrencies quickly at any time.
- Security and genuineness should be the priority of the user before selecting any crypto exchange. As Cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain, it’s near to impossible to hack, but there is always an equal chance of fraud and hacking; if anything related happens, the exchange is entirely responsible for it.
- Customer support is essential for the crypto exchange platform as new users as well as experts have some questions regarding crypto trading and how the exchange works. The user must look for the best support service crypto exchange of resolving any kinds of questions or problems related to Cryptocurrency.
- For trading across various coins or Cryptocurrencies, the user must choose a crypto exchange platform that allows the user to trade across multiple Cryptocurrencies without any limitation.
- Most of the crypto exchange platform provides the user with various methods of deposit and withdrawal of funds. Standard procedures are through credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and E-wallets. Some E-wallets contain some changes that the user should keep in mind. The crypto exchanges might take some days to reflect the funds deposited, and the withdrawal is the same as the deposit.