Parabolic

Parabolic

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
The token that's been designed to EXPLODE!
Super addictive game and tokenomics carefully engineered to do nothing but pump the chart! Let’s go parabolic!
To be announced
Token Details
Ticker
PARA
Total supply
897,341,202,009.542712
Additional Details
Categories
Platform

About Parabolic

Parabolic token is just one part of a 4-token ecosystem that will be joined together in our upcoming metaverse. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the other tokens in our ecosystem by reading the information & clicking on the links below.

This was the coin that started everything back in June 2021. With a heavy focus on raising awareness for Mental health, this project is as innovative as it is profound! The record label is live and the first released single garnered millions of streams! 20% of all the profits from the record label are used to buy and burn Mind Music Token, while the remaining 80% of profits are donated to mental health and suicide prevention charities.

Our ecosystem of coins will eventually culminate in its own uniquely developed metaverse. Your personalized avatar will be able to watch live musical performances, such as the upcoming Talent show, or head over to the music store & purchase Mind Records newest releases. Why not get some new clothes for your avatar at the Baby Mind Market place?

Most exciting of all, you will be able to enter the PARABOLIC CASINO! Here you can gamble PARA for hours of fun & earn potentially huge returns! Many new games expected by the end of 2022!

Parabolic Roadmap

  • APRIL - MAY

  • 👉 Extensive Marketing Campaign
    👉 Launch parabolic Multi-Chain (ETH, BSC, MATIC, AVAX, FTM)
    👉 Launch V1 of our unique crash game
    👉 Get Listed on our First (Tier 2) CEX
    👉 Launch staking protocols
  • JUNE - JULY

  • 👉 Release V2 of Crash Game
    👉 Sneak peak of Game No. 2
    👉Launch Parabolic NFT Series
    👉 Get listed on Second (Tier 2) CEX
  • AUGUST - SEPTEMBER

  • 👉 List on Third (Tier 2) CEX
    👉 List on Fourth (Tier 2) CEX
    👉 List on Fifth (Tier 2) CEX
  • OCTOBER - NOVEMBER

  • 👉 Release V1 of our second game
  • Read More
  • Q1 - Q2 2023

  • 👉 Integration into the Talentverse Metaverse

Activity

Followers:
13 529
VERY HIGH
Tweets:
1 985
VERY HIGH
30 Days Growth:
-671
Members:
9 588
HIGH
30 Days Growth:
-992

Parabolic Team

Verified 0%

Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team

David Gull
Research & Development
unverified
Debbie Lee
Business Development
unverified

Parabolic Last News

$ 2.33E-6
-5.63%
Crypto Stats
Daily, %:
-5.63%
Weekly, %:
3.73%
Monthly, %:
-21.74%
Market Info
Market Cap:
Volume 24h:
$ 26.244 K
Circ. Supply:
Ticker:
PARA
  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us.
Please read the disclaimer and risk warning. Show disclaimer and risk warning.