Take the price of ETH to USDT as an example:
1) Any participant can pass the price that who recognized to the quotation contract, such as 1 ETH = 200 USDT, and then enter these two assets into the quotation contract according to the price ratio, The general scale will be 10-100 ETH and it will charge 1% of the ETH as a handling fee for mining and get NEST incentives.
2) After entering the asset, wait for T0 time (currently 25 blocks, around 5 minutes). During this period, anyone can buy ETH or USDT at the price of the quoter. If there is no transaction in T0, the quote It is hired by the system; if the transaction is completed completely, the price is invalid, and part of the transaction is partially invalid. After this time, the assets can be recovered.
3) If someone is willing to make a deal with the bidder, then at the same time when he deals, he must also report a new price according to the above standard, so that p1, p2 ... price chain is formed after the initial quote P0.
4) The quote size of the trader is beta times the scale of his transaction, where beta> 1 (currently beta=2), which means that the price chain will eventually terminate (downtime) with the expansion of the scale, and the perpetrator’s The cost increases geometrically, thus countering the aggressive behavior.
5) NEST value: mining fees and the use of oracles need to pay a certain ETH fee, unified into the system revenue contract, and distributed to all circulating NEST.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.