Take the price of ETH to USDT as an example:
1) Any participant can pass the price that who recognized to the quotation contract, such as 1 ETH = 200 USDT, and then enter these two assets into the quotation contract according to the price ratio, The general scale will be 10-100 ETH and it will charge 1% of the ETH as a handling fee for mining and get NEST incentives.
2) After entering the asset, wait for T0 time (currently 25 blocks, around 5 minutes). During this period, anyone can buy ETH or USDT at the price of the quoter. If there is no transaction in T0, the quote It is hired by the system; if the transaction is completed completely, the price is invalid, and part of the transaction is partially invalid. After this time, the assets can be recovered.
3) If someone is willing to make a deal with the bidder, then at the same time when he deals, he must also report a new price according to the above standard, so that p1, p2 ... price chain is formed after the initial quote P0.
4) The quote size of the trader is beta times the scale of his transaction, where beta> 1 (currently beta=2), which means that the price chain will eventually terminate (downtime) with the expansion of the scale, and the perpetrator’s The cost increases geometrically, thus countering the aggressive behavior.
5) NEST value: mining fees and the use of oracles need to pay a certain ETH fee, unified into the system revenue contract, and distributed to all circulating NEST.
This offer is based solely on information provided by the offeror and other publicly available sources.
The token sale or exchange event is completely independent of ICOholder. ICOholder is not involved in any way, including technical support or promotion.
We list token sales from entities with which we have no relationship to help users track overall activity within the token sector. This information is not intended as advice, and you should seek professional or specialist guidance or conduct your own due diligence before making any decisions based on our content.
Any terms and conditions regarding token acquisition are solely between contributors and the token issuer. ICOholder is not the seller of these tokens.
ICOholder is not legally responsible for any representations made by third parties about any token sale. Any claims for breach of contract must be directed against the listed token issuing entity.
If you have concerns about the nature, legality, or propriety of a token sale or the involved individuals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed information.