IndiaStocksCoin

IndiaStocksCoin

Created using Figma
Created using Figma

Last Update

Mar 29, 2018

Invest with us. Buy INSC Tokens and be a part of the great journey to invest directly into Indian Stocks & Commodity Markets. Blockchain Technology & Financial Technology Integrated. !!!!
Sale
Apr 1, 2018
Jun 30, 2018
100% completed
Raised funds - no Data
Goal 17 500 000.00 USD
Cap 17 500 000.00 USD
past
  • 1 INSC
    =
    0.175 USD
Token Details
Ticker
INSC
Company Details
Registered Country
India
Additional Details
Platform
ERC20

About IndiaStocksCoin

Invest with us in Indian Stocks with INSC coins

India is a land of opportunities. With 1.3 billion people it but naturally becomes a very large market. It is also the World’s fastest growing economy and probably the world’s largest. With a stable government under Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi the outlook as given by world renowned rating agencies (S&P, Moody’s), its remains a PURE BUY MARKET for long term.

 Our Core Objective is to raise funds from Investors and Invest in Indian equities and stock markets and generate much better guaranteed returns to provide back to our Investors.

 We will be using Blockchain technology to integrate to Exchanges Backend software to provide real time monitoring of INSC value to our shareholders.

 The opportunity is truly Global for investing in India and be a stakeholder in Future Goldman Sachs or BlackStone Group.

Features

1. NO Pre-SALE | NO BONUS | NO PUMP & DUMP
2. Guaranteed LIVE BUY-BACK on Exchanges at ICO price.
3. 90% Owned by Promoter and remaining 10% directly for ICO investors.
4. Cheap Valuation 1 INSC = 0.00030 ETH. No minimum or maximum investments required.
5. Product is already LIVE and revenue generating.
6. 50+ years of cumulative team experience.
7. ICO Holders benefits = ICO Price (Guaranteed LIVE Buyback) + INSC Dividends + INSC Bonuses + Exchange Listing benefits

Technical Info

BlockChain Technology will be Integrated with Stock Exchanges Software to provide realtime reporting.

This reporting included, Profit & Loss, NAV valuation of INSC coins, Dividends distribution , Bonus to INSC shareholders and much more..

IndiaStocksCoin Roadmap

  • 01 April 2018

  • INSC ICO Starts
  • 01 May 2018

  • If 5% Funds raised, then Investments in indian stocks needs to be started. We believe money should not lie idle, it should work for us.
  • 01 July 2018

  • INSC ICO Ends
  • 01 October 2018

  • Performance Bonus and Dividend Distribution will start to the INSC Investors. Duration calculated will be from previous 6 months.
  • Read More
  • 01 August 2018

  • Feasibility Study of Integration of Blockchain technology and Exchanges backend software will start for a period of 3 months
  • 01 Jan 2019

  • Quarterly Release of Performance Bonus and Dividends to All INSC Shareholders.
  • 01 Feb 2019

  • If Legality issues are cleared in India, On 1st Feb 2019 we shall release LIVE Reporting on Performance for our INSC Shareholders.
    Means Shareholders can view which company we invested and hold stake and all different reports. everything in LIVE environment

Activity

Activity:
22
VERY LOW
Posts:
18
VERY LOW
Views:
259
VERY LOW
Posts:
15
VERY LOW
Followers:
9
VERY LOW
Likes:
9
VERY LOW
Followers:
197
VERY LOW
Tweets:
93
LOW
30 Days Growth:
-1
Members:
3
VERY LOW
30 Days Growth:

IndiaStocksCoin Team

Verified 100%

Vaibhav Modi
Promoter
verified

IndiaStocksCoin Interviews

Vaibhav Modi
As a team member, сan you tell us about your role in the ICO project? What do you think about idea?
I am the Promoter of the INSC Coin. INSC is truly an amazing idea, wherein people from all over the world can take advantage of India Growth Story.
India - Worlds Fastest and Largest Growing Economy with 1.3 billion people with huge market potential.
INSC investors will benefit from Indias growth by directly holding shares in Indias reputed companies.
Blockchain technology and Exchange Softwares both integrated.

IndiaStocksCoin Last News

  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us.
Please read the disclaimer and risk warning. Show disclaimer and risk warning.
Planning an ICO? We can help with a wide range of support for all stages of your ICO