Vision: At FXF, we believe in a cryptocurrency market built on the values of legitimacy and trust, fully accepted by the mainstream. We envisage a level playing field for all participants, with market distortions and unfair trading practices eliminated, and with the best prices available to traders irrespective of size and location.
Mission: Our mission is to create an industry-leading trading platform to facilitate multi-crypto exchange access and provide both retail and institutional investors with professional grade tools and best prices through a user-centric interface
· FXF partners with Fireblocks, a cutting-edge custody provider used by the world’s largest institutional players. It effectively mitigates the risk of hacks and unauthorized transactions, and all assets are fully insurable.
· We also partner with Truiloo for our Customer Identity Program which adopts industry-leading customer due diligence practices.
· Through our partnership with Chainalysis, we will go above and beyond the mandated compliance requirements with the introduction of a KYT process, allowing us to provide a safe and secure trading experience for all.
· The best practices for risk monitoring, vulnerability management, malware prevention, incident management, and anti-money laundering are rigorously enforced.
· End-to-end military-grade encryption is in place, while machine learning is used to detect any suspicious pattern or activity.
· Additionally, we regularly subject our security infrastructure and policies to external security and compliance audits by NCC Group, a global expert in cybersecurity and risk mitigation.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.