Collectible is the future of highly exclusive tokenized items like jewelry, watches or luxury bags of famous brands sold as Asset based NFT’s on the Ethereum and Binance blockchain.
With different ”drops” happening each month ranging from the most sought after piece of jewelry or a century old painting brought back to live on the blockchain. We will provide a new level of authenticity combining unique 1 of a kind items with state of the art NFT / blockchain technology.
- Blockchain-powered online exclusive Auction House for the most sought after physical items combined with their digital NFT.
- Auctioning off pairs of Non Fungible Tokens with their physical item as a Digital Proxy of a Real World Asset to create authenticity and exclusivity.
- Only one piece available of each NFT in the entire World. Authenticity guaranteed.
- Compete with Collectible token holders all around the World to win one of the Collectible Non Fungible Tokens.
- Collectible tokens can be held and bought trough all major safe wallets like Metamask and Trustwallet.
- Each Collectible token holder will have the opportunity to buy the exclusive NFT on Auction.
- In order to gain access to a Collectible drop, an X amount of COLLT token has to be contributed to ensure exclusivity.
- The Non Fungible Tokens are secured on the Ethereum & Binance blockchain. Buying will be completely safe.
- By buying an NFT in a unique Collectible drop you will become the sole owner ( and most of the time the first ) of a decentralized certified NFT item.
2020 Q2 Conceptualization
2020 Q3 Research
2020 Q4 Design
2021 Q1 Finishing all preparations
2021 Q2 ICO Sale
2021 Q2/Q3 Platform development & finalization
2021 Q3 Scaling
2021 Q4 Major exchanges
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.