The high cost of fiber for the home and the decline in Internet traffic over mobile networks have revitalized the demand for a disruptive alternative in broadband. Almost 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and of the remaining 40%, only half have connections of more than 20 Mbps. If we speak of rural environments, those who have internet, do so at no more speeds of 4Mbps, with our platform we want to break that barrier.
Through the Cederis platform, any person, entrepreneur or company can create their own ISP (Internet Service Provider) through wireless (WISP), using the most competitive standards such as LTE or Wireles 5G Fixed.
We put at your disposal all the necessary tools to do it without having to waste time in bureaucratic procedures, such as the creation of a company, or the management of licenses, or the search for contacts, and contracts with third parties, without the need to pay abusive royalties to franchised companies that only think about their own benefit and not about the entrepreneur.
By using the Cederis platform, you will use our ISP licenses, and all the tools to set up your main node and its deployment, among which, access to thousands of telecommunication towers around the world and Fiber Optic T1 dedicated for operators in your central.
Thanks to the union and collaboration between all and the incentive of our token, we will ensure the quality and continuity of the project and all the services.
Cederis platform, proposes will use our ISP licenses, and all the tools to set up your main node and its deployment, among which, access to thousands of telecommunication towers around the world and Fiber Optic T1 dedicated for operators in your central.
The base stations are usually comprised of a minimum of 3 devices, either in towers, or in buildings, to provide coverage to municipalities, communities or suburban areas. A minimum range of 6 km and with a minimum bandwidth of 1.5 Gbps per sector. The new devices allow a massive scalability of subscribers and the scalability in the existing towers, as well as the easy expansion of new master nodes in the towers closest to potential customers, intelligently reusing the scarce resources of the wireless spectrum. By implementing the new architecture, more sectors can be installed in the tower. And with the precise coordination of spectrum reuse synchronization (SRS), the capacity of the sector can be doubled or tripled without the increase in interference. The main base station will be connected by vpn to the platform, where it will connect on all the stations it has and its clients.
Quarter 4, 2016
Quarter 3, 2017
Quarter 1, 2018
Quarter 2, 2018
Quarter 3, 2018
Quarter 4, 2018
Quarter 1, 2019
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
Cederis is a decentralized platform where anyone can act as their own ISP. The platform has collected all the licenses and regulations into a single system, making it easy for anyone to sign up and start their own ISP today. You can provide internet service over 5G, for example. In the future, Cederis wants to offer “FTTH”, or Fiber to the House connections. They also want to expand worldwide in 2019, including all appropriate licenses.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.