May 21, 2018
BGX unites players in the gaming industry, providing functionality dependingon the role:• Node holder: An organization that installed BGX platform site software on its servers and makes the platform available for use by other participants. The first node is set up by the BGX organization, passing all the code to its partners. The playing user perceives the node as an app store for games and as the server component of the virtual wallet. In return for supporting the node, the holder receives a part of the commission for processing.• Gamedeveloper: A studio or single developer uploads SDK — library, allowing him to connect BGX functions to their game. The developer does not need to adapt his game but uses ready-made templates for connecting to BGX functions. With each transaction, the developer receives 90% of the revenue, while 10% is provided to the platform;• Player: The consumer of game products that have the BGX SDK enabled. The Player interacts indirectly with BGX through the game itself, but also has avirtual wallet that allows him to have an account, pay for virtual goods / tournaments with BGX tokens (or compatible gaming tokens), take out overdraft, buy tokens in store in exchange for crypto- or fiat currency, to receive offers based on loyalty and game participation;• PartyAppStore: A regional or functionally dedicated gaming application store that implements content delivery functions, but leases payment functions from the BGX platform. The store receives 90% of generated revenues it then shares with game developers accordingto their own policies;• Advertiser: Distributes advertising through API platforms, pays the cost of ads in accordance with the established CPA / CPI;• Blockchainagents: Facilitate the exchange of BGT Coins and BGX tokens with another currency and execute BGX’s smart contracts;• Exchanges: Participate in the exchange of the BGX token at the market rate.
BGX has a full-featured model that supports all ecosystem participants:• Implementation on top of the Ethereum Blockchain, as a hybrid solution — with a system of dedicated nodes and the ERC-20 BGX token. Supports hot and cold user wallets, currency exchange, virtual player wallet and overdraft function;• The platform focuses primarily on mobile gaming applications and supports all of the necessary functionality that forms a single ecosystem of developers, users-players, advertisers and partners;• Ability to distribute games outside the stores of Google Play and App Store applications: search, rating, feedback, reliability check and infrastructure functions;• Built-in (Native) system of advertising support and its monetization based on the system of “smart” contracts without intermediaries equipped with adaptive filters and automated conversion accounting subsystem;• Support for modern gaming capabilities and monetization models, including tournaments in various modes, functions of augmented reality and the market of in-game products;• Built-in AI-system based on neural networks that supports the main processes of the platform: smart registration of users, holding tournaments with the control of fairness (anti-cheating) and game promotion.
The basic requirements for architecture are formed through the following attributes: scalability, performance, security, reliability, and so on.
The ideal architecture of the processing system should be the following:• Highly scalable (support up to 1000 nodes, at least 2 million applications);• Productive (no less than 3000 transactions per second);• Secure (corresponding to security standards in the field of payments, trained with AI);• Reliable (no less than 99.999% availability);• Flexible in use (expandable in connection with new models of monetization);• Interoperable (interacting with various payment gateways and blockchain eco-systems).
Responding to these requirements, BGX has a service architecture that includes several interacting components: • Node — The main part of the platform, represents the server functionality. The system can contain up to 1000 nodes interacting witheach other using a protocol implemented on the Hashgraph. All nodes are equal and can perform distributed processing. With Nodes through the API, external clients — the wallet application (BGX Wallet) and the installation manager (App Manager) interact;• User wallet (BGX Wallet) — External application (web, Android, iOS), maintains the user’s game wallet, buys and sells tokens and their exchange;• The installation manager (App Manager) downloads and installes games, deletes and updates them;• SDK implemented in the game, realizes the payment functions within the game.
Development of Xelopes Core and processing platfor
Creation of the architecture and prototype
Creation of the MVP
Token Generation Event
Single-Node Alpha version User Wallet
Multi-node Alpha Version
Beta version with AI module
Including external nodes into file exchange
Automat ed token launch for game applications
Unfolding of independent nodes
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
BGX is a multifunctional artificial intelligence powered platform which allows game developers to monetize their games and widen their markets. It provides financial support and uses an internal token system to introduce the capabilities of crypto-economy into the sphere of mobile games. BGX also gives players access to a virtual wallet system through which they can earn by viewing adverts, get compensation for playing and take part in contests.
1. BGX uses an alternative off-chain hybrid method of processing transactions that allows it to process over 4,000 transactions every second. Such a speed is by far more superior to that of Etherum, blockchain.
2. It features a double token system that separates the requirements of users and investors; the latter group benefits from a continued increase in token price while the fact the economy will remain stable means the players’ needs are catered for.
3. Game developers stand to benefit from low commissions on revenue. The 10 % charged is only a third of the commission other alternatives such as App Store and Play Store charge.
4. The system uses high-speed, high-capacity technological infrastructure that steadfastly facilitates high-speed transactions.
5. BGX delivers a broad range of functionalities that include a distribution system for gamin gap on IOS and Android, independent processing of crypto and fiat transactions and a sub-system for token release by developers.
6. The BGX token fully integrates the platform into the crypto economy; allowing the stakeholders of the mobile game ecosystem to exchange game tokens among themselves, join a gaming community of their choice and access other platform services.
7. The income sharing club gives BGX token holders an avenue to share in the profits of the platform, whereas the tiered structure incentivizes keeping the tokens effectively raising its price.
8. The powerful system of artificial intelligence reliably controls all transactions and accurately records the earnings of players ensuring the platform remains truthful and secure at all times.
1. The platform token (BGX) and App token (BGT) also called game token are not compatible.
2. The platform only focuses on mobile games locking out potential customers who use other devices
3. It is not compatible with other operating systems like Windows 8 and Symbian
1. Introduce a means to make BGT volatile only when it is being used to play and make it compatible with BGX so a user can switch from a developer to player as they wish.
2. Diversify to games played using other devices.
2. Integrate BGX with all the common mobile phone operating systems.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.