We are a business created for real people and managed by real people. We solve problems and provide opportunities using the security of the blockchain and our utility token. The Benchmark Utility Token has been created as a crypto-based mechanism to raise funds for the development of several exciting projects that provide the opportunity to participate in creating a more sustainable future.
1. Finance the expansion of a comprehensive community-based banking system targeting financial inclusion for previously unbanked people through Fintech applications;
2. To implement state-of-the-art Material Recycling Facilities built on a unique model with proven profit results;
3. Bring to market a revolutionary, scalable system that desalinates or cleans water while at the same time generating electricity;
4. To disrupt the construction industry by creating a 360° green company, that will enable users to move off the water and electricity grids in buildings constructed from green materials using renewable energy generation systems;
5. To develop a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) that will enable the Group to acquire its green community developments and deliver above market results and methods to build capital for further development
Our pilot project will focus on opportunities in Africa, with subsequent projects taking place in Portugal and Canada.
Benchmark Utility Token will be developed by Benchmark International Ltd, a Limited Liability Company duly incorporated in terms of the laws of Malta. Benchmark Utility Tokens create the opportunity for the holders of tokens to participate on a case by case basis in projects. They are not compelled to participate in any project and in every project they can only participate after fully considering all the legally required disclosures related to the security token related to the project in question.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.