Mar 28, 2019
The project that is the basis of this crowdfunding campaign is ambitious, important and robust. The purpose is to finance all-or-part of the new infrastructure, services and related actions.
The challenge is to put in place truly winning infrastructure and services
Development opportunities Currently, the art market on Internet presents a number of problems and consequent development opportunities:
Creating decentralized platforms The decentralization of web platforms (like the Decentralized Marketplace, the Decentralized Artists Galleries, the Decentralized Document Management System and the Art Tokenization System) is an emerging trend that is impacting the traditional web market, that till today has been dominated by famous world companies and where Artis Aes has started its own business.
Instead, artists, art lovers, buyers and sellers are increasingly looking and opting for directly dealing among themselves to bypass expenses and fees and stop the centralized markets to collect and misuse their personal and financial data. This is possible by using blockchain technology.
The Artis Aes’ decentralized platforms will provide a way for its users to promote their artworks and trade directly with each other using a peer-to-peer network, then it will be run by its users who record every transaction on a public ledger.
The future architecture Here are the main characteristics of the new architecture:
- The Artis Aes blockchain platforms will be built on the Ethereum blockchain.
- A new peer-to-peer marketplace with blockchain, that will be a rather challenging task involving a number of components specific for this technology.
- A new crypto token (Artis Aes AES), needed by the new marketplace platform and that will help to further decentralize the network and will be a way to add certain features that the other crypto generally lack.
- The smart contracts for the management of the AES, when developed, will have management functions in order to try to stabilize it and therefore for its attractiveness with respect to the needs of the art market.
- A Decentralized Document Management System, with the aim of a systematic review of architecture perception of the electronic art record.
- The new Artists Galleries platform of Aris Aes, that will be enriched primarily by the acquisition of the decentralization model.
- The implemetation of a new tokenization engine in order to finance artists' activities through separate targeted crowdfunding campaigns.
- The human dimension of the relationship between the individual and art is the basis of the business of Artis Aes. For this reason, the web platforms created by us won't neglect the need for the individual and the community to interact directly and socially with artistic production, by the realization of club-members/intranet services on the blockchain.
-> for widening the audience of users, enthusiasts and lovers of figurative art,-> for financing emerging art,-> for financing dissemination and meeting events,-> for financing the restoration and income generation of valuable artworks,-> for increasing security and the average level of authenticity of art,-> for offering more effective, efficient and cost-effective payment methods.
The larger the amount collected, the greater the possibility for Artis Aes to be a leader in its own market, in a totally open and borderless environment.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.