Jun 11, 2018
What is the ABLE Project?
- Seeking to solve the problem of margin structures of the existing banks and centralized cryptocurrency financial services
- Develop a matching system that connects depositors and borrowers, and provide protected professional banking solutions and wealth investments through a decentralized exchange
Able Project Features
- The users propose deposit and loan interest rates, and the ABLE matching engine connects the users to eliminate the margin of the intermediary
- Prevents the administrator’s moral hazard and central server hacking risk by keeping the client's investment in the decentralization system
Roadmap for the ABLE Project
- Establish ABLE Ecosystem by adding financial products, funds, etc.
- Ultimate goal is to build a decentralized bank-based financial platform.
ABLE Project Team
- ABLE team has specialty on various financial sectors including National Tax Service, and National Pension Service.- Specialists in finance, IT, marketing share the greatest vision to create the perfect banking experience.- Advisors from law, finance, investment participate to serve a high-level of financial service in secured way.
The ABLE project aims to solve problems by applying decentralized blockchain technology.
By developing a matching engine that connects depositors and borrowers on a peer-to-peer basis, the project directly connects depositors and borrowers without any intermediaries. With intermediaries and lending spreads eliminated, cryptocurrency interest rates will be determined by mutual agreement between users in a free market, and said rates will serve as market interest rates. Depositors can receive higher interests than they would in a centralized market, while borrowers can lend money at lower rates, creating a win-win scenario. Since depositing and lending occur governed by smart contracts, the project will eliminate exposure to managers’ moral hazard and the risk of central-server hacking.
Current cryptocurrency banking services provide deposits and loans separately rather than linking depositors and borrowers. The services have shortcomings such as inability to provide high deposit interest rates in a sustainable way. Such services cannot mitigate or eliminate intermediary risks because their structure is based on a centralized model. On the other hand, the ABLE project directly links users, primarily through an account, and enables a variety of banking activities such as payroll and investment, based on smart contracts.
The ABLE project primarily aims to apply decentralized blockchain technology to banking and wealth management features; to directly link demand and supply through an account on a peer-to-peer basis; and to establish a reliable system. It aims subsequently to build an in-house decentralized exchange, and then to evolve into a banking platform on which to develop and use smart contracts for banking and wealth management services.
The development of ABLE system goes through three stages. At the first stage, we first develop ABLE account, deposit-lending matching, and convenient cryptocurrency address services through solidity-based ABLE BANK smart contract technology on the Ethereum blockchain and then provide ABLE BANK service through the ABLE BANK web page. At the second stage, we develop ABLE DEX and design various ABLE financial products that interact with ABLE BANK smart contracts and provide them to users through the web page. At the final stage, we create a dedicated blockchain main network for ABLE BANK that allows us to provide credit services and personalized financial products by gathering and analyzing user patterns of using financial products.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
ABLE is a crypto currency specific banking platform that provides crypto currency financial products through person- person loan matching system and decentralized exchanges.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.