The world of cryptocurrencies goes towards legalization, laws, and directives. CoinCasso is subject to two EU directives on safety, it is fully licensed throughout the European Union. Our mission is to change the world. We want to create large crypto-society a...
Glyff is a decentralized platform combining the blockchain and advanced zero-knowledge cryptography with the goal of delivering privacy-preserving smart contracts and value transfers. Adding elements from latest cryptographic breakthroughs to the Ethereum prov...
Сеть Cosmos состоит из множества независимых параллельных блоксхем, называемых зонами, каждая из которых питается от классических византийских отказоустойчивых (BFT) консенсусных протоколов, таких как Tendermint (уже используемые такими платформами, как ErisDB...
Fetch is the world’s first adaptive, self-organising ‘smart ledger’. Dumb ledgers and ‘smart’ contracts are slow, costly and unfit for the demands of complex autonomous systems. Fetch is the foundation for a next-generation digital world where Autonomous Econo...
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The world's largest blockchain-based application, powered by the people. BitTorrent Speed will enhance the BitTorrent protocol for all users and all torrent clients. BitTorrent (BTT) tokens can be bid in exchange for faster downloads. Tokens will be stored in ...
As the adoption of Crypto continues to grow, the demand for access to Crypto will grow along with it. A world where people are free of traditional institutions to transact, and one where everyone equal access to the network. Cryptobuyer will help solve the pro...
Cityblock Capital ICO is a venture capital company that launches various funds geographically. They believe that the future is digital and we believe that the technology that brings us there is a block chain. CitiBlock Capital with multiple partnerships that h...
Thaler tokens offer fully secured and transparent legal ownership of Real estate assets. Thaler holders benefit from both property-related income and commissions for tokenization of underlined Real estate assets through Thaler.One investment marketplace.
Slice RE ICO is a company that was founded in early 2018. They are from Hollywood, California, and specialize in real estate investments. Using the security mark, they will be able to cross the border crossing investors to ensure high liquidity and availabilit...
Sovren hase a goal - to be at the forefront of integrating these technologies into the crypto services manufacture by construction a crypto trading platform that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies and Intelligent Automation for safety, client servi...
LXDX is the crypto derivatives exchange. We give you access to institutional liquidity with products you can’t get anywhere else.
The real estate market is one of the largest markets in the world, but still in our experience
It is a very opaque and inefficient industry. SwissRealCoin (SRC) introduces transparency, data integrity, cost effectiveness, introduces real es...
Based out of Edison, New Jersey, BlockSafe is a company that specializes in blockchain-based cybersecurity. They were founded in 2018, by a group with over 17 years experience as a team. Their overall goal is to bring security and safety to consumers.
An open-source community energy platform providing consumers with choice, transparency and efficiency. nderpinning today’s $1.6 Trillion global electricity market is a legacy of regulated business models and centralized electro-technical design. We know this a...
The First US Based REIT using BBTs Blockchain Technology.
Subscribe for White Paper updates and alerts
The Elephant Platform (formerly PrivatEquity.biz Platform) is a tokenized platform in the private secondary market. It is a bridge between the secondary market investment world and the Blockchain space that allows cryptocurrency holders to diversify their port...
AI-powered surplus energy trading.
FUERGY is the unique AI-powered device that utilizes blockchain to help users optimize consumption, maximize efficiency & participate in the energy market. We make renewables an effective & affordable solution for everyone.
The HYPD ICO security token is tied to the performance of the entire enterprise, giving the holder a 70% dividend on corporate profits and the remaining 30% being reinvested in the business to ensure maximum growth. The software is alive, scalable and increase...
Securitize’s mission is to be the leading platform for enabling compliant Digital Securities issuance and liquidity on the blockchain. To achieve this, Securitize has built a technology platform that provides the tools to issuers to manage all the elements in ...
StartEngine Blazes New Trails in Finance.
The JOBS Act Meets the BlockChain