Blockchain Property Gate

Blockchain Property Gate

Created using Figma
Blockchain Property Gate introduces a unique circular economy for the real estate sector focused on selection, acquisition, renovation and renting out or reselling of existing properties.
Private sale
1 avr. 2024
31 mai 2024
100% terminé
Fonds levés - pas de données
objectif 27 777 780.00 USD
past
Détails du jeton
Téléscripteur
BPGT
Offre totale
104093570
Distribution de jetons
Crowdsale: 70%
Team & Advisors: 20%
Liquidity: 10%
Devises Acceptées
BTC, USDT
Détails de l'entreprise
Pays enregistré
United States
Détails supplémentaires
Plate-forme
Ethereum
Liste blanche
Oui ,
Les catégories
Plate-forme

Sur Blockchain Property Gate

Blockchain Property Gate introduces a unique circular economy for the real estate sector focused on selection, acquisition, renovation and renting out or reselling of existing properties.

Real estate has been the best performing investment for the last 140 years. However, the skyrocketing prices are also presenting us with a challenge - both affordable housing and real estate investment are going out of reach for most people.

We are introducing a circular economy model for the real estate sector that utilizes the potential of already existing real estate. We are following a tried and tested methodology for property selection and renovation that allows us to lower the prices of real estate and make investments easily achievable without banks in the equation. The BPGT Security Token will yield profit sharing rights of 30% of the net profit of the project.

Blockchain Property Gate is paving the future of the real estate sector by solving some of its most pressing issues - diminishing housing affordability and lack of access to profitable and low-risk real estate investments.

Caractéristiques

How it works:

Selection and acquisition: We are adopting a unique selection process consisting of 50 different variables, focusing on acquiring whole buildings. The goal is the selection of high quality properties at the lowest cost possible, which will be rented out and / or renovated.

Renting, renovating, selling: 75% of the acquired properties are rented out and the remaining 25% are renovated according to our cost-effective, modular renovation methodology, which offers a high degree of flexibility and customization possibilities.

Profit and dividends: The net profit we generate will be reinvested into further property acquisition, company expansion and building capital reserves. 30% will be specifically dedicated towards dividend payouts for BPGT token holders.

Info technique

Key goals

  • Fundraising: STO fundraising round and property acquisition.
  • Real estate company acquisition: Acquisition and restructuring of a real estate company with at least 500-600 housing units.
  • Acquisition: Acquisition of a property management company.

 

% name% roadmap

  • April 2024

  • Start of the private sale
  • June 2024

  • Start of the pre-sale
  • August 2024

  • Start of the main sale
  • September 2024

  • Conclusion of the main sale
    Listing on exchanges
    Initiation of Phase 1

Blockchain Property Gate Équipe

Vérifié 0%

Attention. Il y a un risque que les membres non vérifiés ne soient pas réellement membres de l'équipe

Manfred Frank
SEO
non vérifié
  • En raison des différences temporelles dans les mises à jour des informations, des informations précises sur chaque projet ICO doivent être vérifiées sur son site web officiel ou via un autre canal de communication.
  • Cette information n'est pas une suggestion ou un conseil pour investir dans un financement ICO. Veuillez examiner vous-même les informations pertinentes et décider de la participation de l’OIC.
  • Si vous pensez que des problèmes ou des problèmes doivent être résolus concernant ce contenu, ou si vous souhaitez soumettre votre propre projet ICO pour figurer dans la liste, veuillez nous envoyer un courrier électronique.
Veuillez lire la clause de non-responsabilité et l'avertissement de risque. Afficher l'avertissement et l'avertissement de risque.