QDAO DeFi is one of the “Decentralized Finance” services that has been gaining popularity since 2017. QDAO DeFi created by "Platinum Blockchain Engineers Co Ltd" is an open source DeFi ecosystem where you can build various financial tools and services in a decentralized manner.
Сurrent QDAO DeFii ecosystem contains:
- QDAO is a DAO where "QDAO" token giving you voting and governance power
- USDQ , KRWQ, JPYQ etc >> are ERC-20 stable coins pegged to respective currencies. these stable coins are similar to DAI stable coins and backed by BITCOIN as collateral
- QBTC - is an ERC-20 token backed 1:1 by Bitcoin which is held by Verifiable Centralized Custody. QBTC brings the liquidity of Bitcoin to the Ethereum ecosystem. Users can wrap and unwrap BTC seamlessly via QDAO dapp. QBTC is similar to WBTC
- BTCQ - is an ERC-20 token backed 1:1 by Bitcoin which is held by a trustless, decentralized secure network of Q-BOX NODES. This means that the participants involved do not need to know or trust each other for the system to function. BTCQ is similar to renBTC
- QDeFi - Service made in collaboration with BTCNEXT exchange. This is a secured loan to marginal traders. You can deposit your crypto assets and get interest daily by providing liquidity for margin traders at BTCNEXT exchange.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
$4 000 000
$11 725 649
$10 446 760
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.