The BlockHealth Summit in Dubai
Atlanta, GA – March 5, 2019. The Patientory Association, a global non-profit healthcare member organization founded to promote and develop new technologies and applications in the healthcare industry, will host The BlockHealth Summit in Dubai, UAE on the heels of the success its inaugural Blockchain in Healthcare Summit.
The BlockHealth Summit is being held at The Dubai World Trade Centre, in tandem with the Future Blockchain Summit, which is the largest Blockchain conference in the world. Both conferences, will bring together 120+ speakers, including 25+ healthcare speakers, and 14,000 attendees. These speakers will illuminate this ground-breaking technology that will help prepare attendees for the incoming disruption.
Dr. Mazin Abdelaziz Gadir from the Dubai Health Authority is one of the featured keynote speakers, and there will be other speakers from the Dubai Health Authority and well as Smart City Dubai. Notable powerhouse speakers that are speaking on the Healthcare track include:
• Daniel Nigrin, CIO of Boston Children's Hospital
• Synho Do, Director, Laboratory of Medical Imaging and Computation of Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
• Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger
• Dr Abdullah Albeyatti, Board Membe blockchain as their infrastructure including their healthcare industry, which will soon serve as a model health system for many other countries and governments.”
The BlockHealth Summit will feature an action packed 3 days which includes:
• Day 1: Attendees will visit will 2 or more hospitals in Dubai to observe and learn from world-class leaders in healthcare.
• Day 2: Will feature a healthcare track with panels of experts in the in the healthcare space who will talk about cutting edge topics and use cases on blockchain technology in healthcare.
• Day 3 will feature an interactive panel discussion from noted A-list healthcare speakers that will provide groundbreaking perspectives and actionable insights on healthcare transformation.
Specific content details and additional speakers, as well as ticket information can be found at www.blockhealthsummit.org
Tickets are currently available, and there are special rates for approved startups. Media passes are also available. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Sponsorship packages are also available, and information can be found at: http://blockhealthsummit.org/BlockHealth_Sponsorship_Deck.pdf
About The Patientory Association
The Patientory Association is a US. non-profit membership organization founded to develop and promote new technologies and applications in the healthcare industry, especially in the fields of open source distributed ledger technologies (DLT) and decentralized software architectures. The Patientory Association focuses on securely storing and managing health information in real time. The storage and management will be facilitated by a blockchain-based token (called “PTOY”). The Patientory Association promotes the PTOY platform in commerce as a whole by helping develop standards that are essential to the implementation and adoption of the PTOY blockchain platform and token in securely protecting and managing healthcare information. To learn more, visit www.ptoy.org.
For more information contact:
MMH Blockchain Group
MMH Blockchain Group