Sep 13, 2018
The MOM is live in beta on the Rinkeby Testnet : http://beta.multiven.io/
WHAT IS THE MULTIVEN OPEN MARKETPLACE (MOM)?MOM is a decentralised IT products and services blockchain based marketplace.The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) is the world’s first blockchain-based marketplace that enables everybody on Earth to buy and sell IT and networking equipment such as smartphones, computers, servers, switches, routers, firewalls etc. and service on a peer-to-peer basis, without intermediaries, powered by smart contracts.
A one-stop shop for hardware, software and cyber-defense services. MOM truly disrupts the $3 Trillion IT products market by enabling the world to buy and sell computer network hardware, software and service on a peer-to-peer basis, without borders.
MultiCoin is the sole medium of exchange on the Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM).
Why should I buy MultiCoins?
- To buy on the MOMMulticoin is the sole medium of exchange on the Multiven Open Marketplace.
- To sell on the MOMBoth buyers and sellers will need to stake refundable Multicoins for all transactions.
- To support B-FenceMultiven B-fence or Bitcoin/blockchain cyber-defense defends Bitcoin network nodes against advanced centralization cyberattacks fueled from the transaction fees from MOM.
- To HODL as an investmentMultiven anticipates that as the volume of transactions grows on MOM, so too should the unit value of Multicoins.
- To loan out & earn interestAs both buyers and sellers on MOM are required to stake Multicoins for all transactions, opportunities will arise for short-term lending of Multicoins to traders.
- To support NiOsMultiven is helping to secure the future of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public blockchain projects by decentralising their full nodes into low-Earth orbit, powered by Multicoins.
Token bassed on ERC20
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
$12 338 630
$20 482 729
$10 000 000
$67 816 264
$86 211 953
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.