Sep 17, 2019
LCX, the Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange, is a blockchain ecosystem for professional investors. LCX’s goal is to become one of the world’s first licensed and supervised blockchain banks seamlessly blending traditional and crypto assets.
Founded in 2018, LCX is headquartered in Liechtenstein, a country known for its groundbreaking blockchain laws and being a financial hub with a AAA rating at Standard & Poor's.
The initial product is LCX Terminal, an advanced crypto trading desk to trade on all major crypto exchanges within a single interface.
At LCX Assets the fast-growing technology startup is planning a compliant security token platform for issuing, storing and trading of cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities and digital assets - after necessary regulatory approval has been obtained.
LCX is a proud member of the World Economic Forum's Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The advisory board of LCX includes leading experts, such as Don Tapscott (Author Blockchain Revolution), Jimmy Wales (Founder Wikipedia), Frank Gessner (Serial Entrepreneur) and others.
Email: [email protected]
LCX is building a financial ecosystem for crypto and fiat alike to become the new category leader in blockchain banking.
- LCX Terminal: A sophisticated trading desk for managing the complete crypto asset trading lifecycle across multiple platforms.
- LCX Assets: Asset management across fiat and crypto assets alike, issuing a variety of tokenized financial assets and managing security token emissions. In recent, the Daywalker Movie Fund has been introduced for which the pre-registrations are already live.
- LCX Exchange: Aiming to launch a regulated exchange and marketplace for security tokens and any other crypto asset.
- LCX Vault: Institutional-grade custodian solution with multi-signature, programmable governance, secured by Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
- LCX Bank: Aiming to become a blockchain bank with a full bank license focusing on corporate banking while also offering private crypto banking.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
$84 632 200
$107 512 361
Fiat to Crypto exchange for Liechtenstein. Binance partnership is promising. Monitoring Project Progress
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.