KIVACHAIN

KIVACHAIN

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
Kivachain - The Multiside Blockchain Network for Innovative Enterprise
Kivachain is the multiside blockchain network with high performance and diversity ecosystem. By enabling interactions between two or more participant groups on one chain, Kivachain can process high speed transaction with very cheap transaction fee and scale network.
Jun 30, 2021
Jul 7, 2021
100% completed
$3 800 000
cap
goal
25% cap completed
Goal 1 000 000.00 USD
Cap 15 000 000.00 USD
past
  • 1 KIVA
    =
    0.015 USD
Token Details
Ticker
KIVA
Total supply
1000000000
Token Distribution
Seed Sale: 18% , equal 180 millions tokens. Unlock 20% at TGE remaining 80% unlocks at 20% every 6 months afterwards.
Private Sale: 13.25%, equal to 132.5 millions tokens. Unlock 20% at TGE remaining 80% unlocks at 20% every 6 months afterwards.
Public Sale: 7%, equal 70 millions tokens. No Lockup.
Team & Advisors: 12.75%, equal 127.5 millions tokens. Unlock 20% at TGE remaining 80% unlocks at 20% every 6 months afterwards.
Staking reward: 30.75%, equal to 307.5 millions tokens. Vesting in 10 years.
Kivachain Foundation: 18.25%, equal 182.5 millions tokens. Vesting in 10 years.
Accepted Currencies
BNB
Min Contribution
100
USD
Company Details
Registered Company Name
Amate PTE LTD
Registered Country
Singapore
Company Founded
Dec 7, 2021
Additional Details
MVP/Prototype
Yes
Platform
Binance Smart Chain
Categories
Platform

KIVACHAIN Roadmap

  • Q1 2021

  • Development prototype of Kivachain
    Liaise with other academic institutions for blockchain research such as RMIT, UEH, etc.
  • Q2 2021

  • Development Kivachain website
    Implementing KivaChain-wallet
    Development Kivachain Test-net
    Implementing private sale
  • Q3 2021

  • Launching Kivachain Mainnet
    Launching Kivachain public sales (IDE,ICO)
    Listing Kivachain on some crypto exchanges
    Marketing and developing Kivachain social network (telegram, linkedin, medium, etc.)
  • Q4 2021

  • Establishing Kivachain Foundation
    Implementing Kivachain Hackathon
    Developing Kiva Wallet Hardware

Activity

Members:
9 932
HIGH
30 Days Growth:
-325
Alexa

Rank:
5 021 077
VERY LOW
Delta:
0

KIVACHAIN Team

Verified 0%

Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team

2 ICO

$4 000 000

Richard Tran
CEO
unverified

2 ICO

$4 000 000

William Nguyen
Founder
unverified

2 ICO

$4 000 000

Cassie Nguyen
COO
unverified
  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us.
Please read the disclaimer and risk warning. Show disclaimer and risk warning.