· The sale of 8 Billion tokens. We want Infinitum coin to be the next major crypto currency for this to happen there needs to be a large supply of coins.
· Tokens will be allocated to the customers account and converted into Infinitum coin digital currency after the ICO. At this point customer can transfer the coins to their private wallets and trade the coins.
· 300 free tokens for registering and spreading the word using Facebook and Twitter. We are doing this to help promote Infinitum coin and also give people a chance to gain a small holding of tokens at no charge. We believe the more people who have the tokens the better.
· Physical solid silver coin. We have already minted a beautiful physical Infinitum coin, this physical coin will be available during the ICO and will be sent out within two days of placing your order. The physical coin is made using one troy ounce of pure silver and minted to a deep relief the coin can also act as a cold wallet and store 1000 Infinitum coins. The physical coins will be sent out using FedEx including free worldwide delivery.
· Our project is to launch and seed a new crypto currency simultaneously giving said currency a respectable market value. We need the value of the currency to encourage retail merchants and online shops to use our merchant apis and start accepting Infinitum coin.
· ICO pricing starts at $0.10 per token and goes up to $1.50 by the end of the ICO. There is a more details price timeline along with key dates below.
1. Physical Coin Minting
2. Build Crypto Currency
3. Crypto Debit Card
4. Exchange Listing
5. Merchant Gateway
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.