Husky is an experiment in decentralized community driven. No founders, no team tokens. This groups purpose is to allocate skills within the community to appropriate roles in HUSKY development and collectively agree on decisions for HUSKY future.
Like crypto, memes were born on the internet and have journeyed from the fringes to the mainstream. They’re used to drive adoption of cryptocurrency, signal bullishness or bearishness on certain assets or coins by traders and even boost the value of tokens.
We locked 45% of the total supply to Uniswap and 5% team token and threw away the keys! The remaining 50% was burned to Vitalik Buterin. There is no greatness without a vulnerable point and as long as VB doesn’t rug us, then Husky will grow, survive and develop. We believe everyone should have an equal chance to own HUSKY, there is no team token. Everyone has to buy on the open market, this means devs have no more right for ownership than anybody else in the world.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.