BACK TO EVENTS
This week is focused on the continuing realisation of Digital Assets across the finance ecosystem.We focus on two separate overriding subject areas across different summits during the week:– Bringing the traditional funding and listing players together with the new digital exchange and platform opportunities. Exploring both listed securities and private tokenization of securities along with educating investors on the opportunities.– A focus on the institutional adoption of digital assets, covering the full spectrum including the technology, crypto, and securities.
In person networking
Only event focused on bringing listed companies onto digital exchanges
Pre qualified institutional, investor, advisor audience
22 March, San Francisco - Digitising Private Markets09:00Registration and Refreshments
10:15Keynote - The Growth of Private Markets
- What are the main drivers behind the move to private?- The evolution of Private Equity- Why is digitization going to revolutionize this?
10:35Panel Discussion - Private Markets Digitization
- Global private equity net asset value grew twice as fast as public markets capitalization and with less liquidity- Companies are staying private longer and investors are looking for exposure and diversified participation in global growth- What level of demand is there from clients for access to private companies?- What are the benefits to a private company of issuing digital securities rather than going public through to, IPO, SPAC, or PE?
11:05Fireside Chat - The Role of Peer to Peer Trading in Private Markets
- What problem is this solving?- How close is this to reality for institutions?
11:35Keynote - How can Private Market Assets be Valued
- What is the opportunity?- Can this be automated?- What will the ecosystem look like?
12:00Lunch and Networking
13:00Afternoon Chair Opening Remarks
13:15Keynote - Creating a Regulated Global Ecosystem for Trading Digital Securities
13:50Fireside Chat - The Roles of Centralized and Decentralized Market Structures
- Traditional exchanges are embracing decentralization, what is the vision?- Will centralized and decentralized structures coexist?- What happens to liquidity? Is it getting fragmented?- What legal challenges do decentralized structures raise?- New financial institutions being successful without the participation of traditional market participants banks?- Is participating in decentralized structures an existential decision for traditional market participants?
14:15Panel Discussion - What does Regulation mean for Digital Private Markets?
15:20Keynote - The Benefits of Digital Securities
15:40Fireside chat - Digitization as an Efficiency Toolset for Private Markets
16:10Panel Discussion - What is going to become the dominant trading platform for Securities
- Traditional exchanges, new purpose built digital exchanges, existing crypto trading platforms, P2P?
17:10Drinks and Networking
23 March, San Fransisco - Institutional Digital Assets08:00Registration and Refreshments
09:20Morning Chair Opening Remarks
09:25Keynote - Digital Assets Being Offered by Mainstream Banking
- Offering crypto as an institutional-grade asset class- What are the biggest challenges to institutional adoption of digital assets (technology, regulatory, cultural)?- What will a Digital Asset Product Portfolio look like in 12 months?
09:45Panel Discussion - Going Mainstream with Institutional Crypto
- How mainstream can crypto go?- Traditional investment vs. crypto- The convergence of finance and crypto- Why would institutions be interested in acting in these markets? What would give them pause?
10:50Fireside Chat - Institutional Participation in Digital Asset Markets
- Real world applications of token based digital assets- Key learnings from successful early implementation in financial services- The future of digital assets- What is the most important piece of the ecosystem that is missing for your company to step into this further or to fully commit?- What innovation would you love to bring to the market?
11:15Fireside Chat -The Opportunity for a Regulated Gateway Offering Products and Permissioned Markets
- DeFi and CiFi- Staking: predicted to be one of the largest products for retail, institutions and investment banks to earn yield- Relevance to institutions
11:40Panel Discussion - Crypto Assets Custody Trading and Governance
12:15Lunch and Networking
13:15Fireside Chat - Is there a role for a Prime Broker with Institutional Crypto?
13:40Panel Discussion - Challenges to Scaling of Digitized Assets in Regulated Markets
14:20Panel Discussion - What can DeFi offer Institutional Markets
- Different geographical perspectives - what differences are there regionally that we need to consider?- Impact of regulation on DeFi- How technology opportunities from DeFi could be extended to CeFi?- How do institutions make money? What other opportunities does DeFi create?
15:20Fireside Chat - NFTs role within the Institutional Trading Ecosystem
16:00Panel Discussion - The Metaverse, Predicting the Compliance Requirements and Opportunity for Institutions
25 March, Palo Alto - Investing in Digital Asset Businesses09:00Registration and Refreshments
09:35Chair Opening Remarks
09:45Keynote - Overview of the Venture Capital Market as it Relates to Digital Assets
10:10Panel Discussion - Investing in and Building Digital Securities Companies
- The evolving landscape of capital in digital assets and DeFi- Digital asset fund management- Coordinating a fund raise globally
10:50Panel Discussion - Investing in Digital Assets or the Companies that Provide the Infrastructure?
- Where are the biggest returns and risks?- What are the profiles of the hot infrastructure companies?
11:30Panel Discussion - Are the Greatest Returns Going to Come from Regulated or Unregulated Markets?
12:10Lunch and Networking
13:10Panel Discussion - What is going to be the hottest infrastructure investment opportunity over the next two years?
13:50Fireside chat - Opportunities for ESG Investing and Digital Assets
14:10Chairs Closing Remarks