BACK TO EVENTS
Block Plus Summit - Token Economy and Financial Market
- Powered by Blockpulse360, Blocktalk, Fordham CSSA, and Fordham Fintech Network
We invite you to this edition of the Block Plus Summit, where we will be debating whether or not the token economy will change the traditional financial market.
Security token (ST) is an innovative tool with the potential to fundamentally change the global financial market. In the conference, we will discuss the prospects and future of ST from different perspectives, such as regulation, technology, finance, and market. The conference provides students, crypto fans and professional investors a great opportunity of learning and idea exchange.
The following topics will be discussed during the Summit.
1. What is the Security Token (ST)? What are the differences between ST and token economy?
2. Will the ST disrupt the traditional financial market?
3. What kind of business opportunities will be brought by ST?
4. How will post-ICO projects embrace ST?
5. What will be the future of digital asset management?
• Participation from both traditional financial institution and sector disruptor• Deep and cutting-edge discussion about blockchain from perspectives of regulation, technology, finance and market• A part of ticket proceeds will be donated to support the policy-making, research, and advocacy of crypto• 500+ audiences, 50+ investors, 30+ global blockchain media