CoinBene Token (the "Coni") is a crypto-token developed by the CoinBene exchange. It has a strict total volume of 1 billion, which will be created and never increased. Coni will run on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC 20.
Value of Coni
1. 40% of Profit-sharing: 40% of the net profit of the platform is used to reward Coni holders in 8th of each month such as the first reward time is July 8th and so on. Based on developing of CoinBene, the monthly rewards will be replaced by weekly rewards.
2. Exclusive Discounts of Trade Fee: Coni holders will be expected to enjoy the exclusive discounts of trade fee, the more holding amount, the bigger discounts, with 70% off in maximum.
3. Guarantee Deposit: Every new project needs to deposit a number of Coni tokens based on market value to a listing guarantee with 10 months reserved period. The guarantee deposit will be refunded in 1st of each month and the proportion of refunds is 10% of the guarantee deposit until all of them.
4. Listing vote: As platform develops, CoinBene will adopt 'Voting to listing' model.
5. Global Partner: With the acceleration of globalization, CoinBene will select global partners. In addition to other requirements, the partner is expected to deposit a number of Coni tokens based on market value to a cooperating guarantee.
6. Public Blockchain: CoinBene will release Coni public blockchain, meanwhile, the global business process will be managed on blockchain and the application of Coni will extend in the future.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.