Mar 15, 2018
We are creating Australia’s first and largest crowd funded crypto mining operation using a proprietary algorithm to switch and mine the most profitable coins.
By locating operations in Australia, participants benefit from low levels of sovereign risk, high standards of corporate governance as well as TGE/ICO friendly regulation, all of which are in direct contrast to mining operations in many other jurisdictions. Furthermore, token holders will benefit from the stability of Australia’s commercial electricity contract pricing and increasing availability of renewables which further lower the levels of risk in the operation.
Through the leadership of the Co-Founders, Board and Management Team, Coin Mine Australia works on behalf of the CMA Token Holders to generate value and asset backed cryptocurrency mining operations that will always be physically located in Australia.
Coin Mine Australia’s output and performance will always be shared with CMA Token Holders transparently and equitably using Ethereum based smart contracts. Furthermore, the financial performance of the company and its management decisions will be shared openly and independently
Coin Mine Australia will deploy ninety two point five percent (92.5%) of funds raised in the TGE/ICO to hardware and infrastructure costs, including a hardware refresh reserve and contingency fund.
Token holders will receive eighty five percent (85%) of Coin Mine Australia mining operations output, minus basic operating costs including electricity. The remaining fifteen percent (15%) will be re-invested to purchase new hardware and grow mining operations, thereby generating greater returns in the future.
The first TGE/ICO participant funded Coin Mine Australia mining operations will be built and deployed during Q4 2018 and first mining rewards will be paid out no later than 31 December 2018.
Construction and Infrastructure Deployment
August 2018 - November 2018
Mining Reward Payouts Start
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.