BlaBlaGame.io presents the first in the World Rock-Paper-Scissors Game on Crypto. This popular game from childhood is intended to unite the whole crypto community following the current GameFi trend. BlaBlaGame team took part in Binance Game Hackaton on October 18-31, 2021.
Major components of the system such as deposits, withdrawals, the game itself, bank of bonuses are at services of BlaBlaGame.io users.
BlaBlaGame.io has its own BLA token which is the core element of the game. The more BLA tokens and played games the user has, the higher level he is placed in the rating of the system.
BlaBlaGame Team is a team of highly motivated enthusiasts who have been working with blockchain technologies for years.
- The users can play the game with the use of popular cryptocurrencies.
- Only real users play the game.
- The user creates a game and chooses one of the three objects (rock, paper or scissors).
- Another user can see the list of created games by other users, and play any of them. He also chooses one of three objects (rock, paper or scissors).
- Rock beats Scissors because a rock can destroy a pair of scissors. Paper beats Rock because paper can cover the Rock. Scissors beats Paper because they re designed to cut paper.
- The winner of the game is rewarded with the total amount of the game minus 3% fee from the total of the game. The total amount of the game consists from bid amount of the first player plus bid amount of the second player. Note, if the game currency is BlaBlaGame token (BLA), the total charged fee for the winner is lower 2.2%.
- If both players chose the same object in the game, then both of them play a draw. The funds will be returned to the balances of both players.
- All the created games are protected with the SHA-256 algorithm.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact email@example.com with detailed information about your concerns.