Nuclear Bomb

Nuclear Bomb

Created using Figma
Nuclear Bomb Coin is a value application token. We will continue to develop applications such as swap, contract detection tools, K-line information websites, token airdrop tools, etc. Token holders will be able to use these tools for free, and the profits generated by the website will be 80% airdrop to token holders.
To be announced
Weitere Details

Über Nuclear Bomb

Nuclear bomb coin description

We hope our token can explode like a nuclear bomb and attract the attention of the world!

In order to achieve this, we have made a long-term plan. The short-term goal is to develop a series of practical tools such as K-line map application, contract security monitoring tool and contract data tracking application to serve our token holders free of charge.

The medium-term plan is the cross chain development of tokens, and will increase marketing efforts, cooperate with the exposure of the online head exchange, and detonate the market!


Diamond Hand Rreward

Nuclear bomb coins are designed to reward long-term diamond players and preachers who contribute to the promotion of tokens. You can enjoy up to 2% of the subordinate transaction dividend.

Safe & Reliable

The contract code is safe and reliable. Pinksale will lock in liquidity after the contract is officially launched. That means that your investment is absolutely safe.

Fair Launch

We have adopted a more acceptable fair launch mode. In addition to the 5% tokens that need to be dropped by air before going online, all the other 95% tokens add liquidity, and the project party does not have any reserved tokens.


30 Tage Wachstum:

Nuclear Bomb Letzte Nachrichten

  • Da bei der Aktualisierung von Informationen zeitliche Unterschiede auftreten können, sollten genaue Informationen zu jedem ICO-Projekt über die offizielle Website oder andere Kommunikationskanäle überprüft werden.
  • Diese Informationen sind kein Vorschlag oder Ratschlag für Investitionen in die ICO-Finanzierung. Bitte recherchieren Sie die relevanten Informationen gründlich und entscheiden Sie sich für die Teilnahme von ICO.
  • Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass Probleme oder Probleme bei diesem Inhalt behoben werden müssen, oder wenn Sie Ihr eigenes ICO-Projekt zur Aufnahme einreichen möchten, senden Sie uns bitte eine E-Mail.
Bitte lesen Sie den Haftungsausschluss und die Risikowarnung. Zeige Disclaimer und Risikowarnung.