Fast Payment Casinos
Nobody likes waiting for days on end to reap the benefits of their casino winnings. That’s why players prefer fast-paying casinos, which have been considered the cream of the crop for quite some time now.
If you want to avoid withdrawal delays, stay with us to find out all you need to know about the ever-so-popular fast payment casinos.
What Are Fast Payouts?
If you’re new to the iGaming world, you might not be familiar with fast payout casinos. To make matters simpler, we can say that these casinos offer priority processing, thus allowing users to withdraw their winnings faster than regular online casinos.
You might be wondering just how fast these casinos are. Well, they do their best to deliver payouts promptly, which in most cases means players will receive funds within 24 hours. The payout time is calculated from the moment a player has requested a withdrawal to the moment the funds appear in their account. Some casinos process payments even on the weekends, meaning players won’t have to wait until Monday to receive their winnings.
You can also speed up your payouts if you select payment methods like Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, and other e-wallets.
Pros of Fast Payout Casinos
Aside from allowing you to spend your winnings quickly, fast payout casinos come with a few other perks. Namely, players also get more control over their funds and are able to avoid some risks — for example, letting their winnings sit in the processing period, thus increasing the chances of losing their money if the casino gets hacked.
Although you could still lose your hard-earned winnings with fast payout casinos, the chances of this happening are low. Plus, it’s easier to make frequent withdrawals and keep an eye on your money.
Factors That Affect Fast Payouts
Naturally, not all online casinos offer fast payouts. Those that do are able to do so due to several factors.
Let’s dive deeper into these factors below.
As you might know, online casinos offer different withdrawal methods — from bank transfers and e-wallets to credit cards and cryptocurrency. Of course, not all of them operate at the same speed.
So, if you want to play at a fast payout casino because getting your money quickly is important to you, you shouldn’t let a withdrawal method slow you down. For example, although credit and debit cards are the most convenient payment options, they’re definitely not the quickest. Namely, depending on the card you’ve opted for, the processing time will differ, and it can take from one to seven days. Similarly, bank transfers take longer and might even impose some fees.
On the other hand, e-wallets and cryptocurrencies represent a safe, secure, and fast option when it comes to withdrawals. That’s why it’s important to choose wisely and not let a withdrawal method spoil all the fun.
Legitimate online casinos will always ask players to verify their identity before withdrawing any money. This is where KYC documents come into play.
Know Your Customer documents enable online casinos to make secure and safe money transfers to the players requesting withdrawals. These can include anything that will verify you are indeed who you say you are — for example, a utility bill, passport, driving licence, etc.
Players can even upload these documents beforehand and verify their identity prior to playing. That way, they won’t have to wait for the casino to verify their identity once they request a withdrawal. This will additionally speed up the payout time, so why not verify your identity as soon as possible?
We’ve noticed that many users get frustrated when requesting payouts. That is mainly because they have not read the casino’s terms and conditions carefully. The T&Cs are there to make sure players have all the necessary information when joining a casino and, in this case, withdrawing their winnings.
Some of the most common requirements regarding withdrawals are related to the players verifying their identity, meeting the wagering and deposit requirements, respecting the casino’s limits, and more. Also, many casinos require their clients to make at least one deposit before withdrawing money, even if they’ve only claimed a no deposit bonus.
All of these are important because the casino won’t allow you to withdraw your money if these conditions are not met. In such cases, the casino will withhold your winnings or even consider them null.
How to Select a Fast Payout Casino
If your goal is to find the fastest payout casino, you should consider a few things. To make the entire process easier for you, we’ve prepared a step-by-step guide for choosing a great fast payout casino.
- You should know the difference between three types of fast payout casinos. The one that we commonly call a fast payout casino will process your withdrawal within 48 hours. On the other hand, a same-day payout casino will pay you out within a day or 24 hours, while an instant payout casino will shorten the waiting time to a maximum of two hours. It’s up to you to pick which type suits your needs.
- Stick to a payment option that processes payments quicker. As we’ve said, crypto payments and e-wallets are your safest option here. That means you should steer clear of credit cards and bank transfers.
- Don’t forget to submit your KYC documents as soon as you register to make the withdrawal process quicker.
- Use the same deposit payment method that you plan on using for the withdrawal to simplify the whole process. This will help avoid any unnecessary delays during the withdrawal process.
Available Withdrawal Methods to Consider
When instigating withdrawals, you should do your research to find out which payment method meets your needs. As we’ve mentioned, many casinos offer a range of available withdrawal methods, like credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, crypto payments, and more.
However, how can you decide which withdrawal method is best for you? We’ll list some of them below to help you make your decision. Take a look.
- E-wallets — Without a doubt, e-wallets are your fastest option if you want to use fiat money. Most e-wallets limit the possibility of fraud and offer priority transfer services. The payout time depends on the casino as well, but you can count on it being from 1 hour to 48 hours. Some of your safest options include Skrill and Neteller, but more on that later.
- Credit and debit cards — People who are not comfortable using e-wallets usually opt for credit and debit cards. Most of us use these cards daily, so the familiarity helps. Withdrawal speed ranges from 2 to 4 days, depending on the card and casino. Most people opt for Visa or Mastercard, but some casinos also offer American Express.
- Bank transfers — Without a doubt, a bank transfer is the slowest withdrawal method. Withdrawing your winnings through a bank transfer is a bit old-fashioned, mostly because of the imposing fees and slow withdrawal times. Players will typically need to wait from 5 to 8 workdays for the payment to reach their account.
Neteller has been one of the most popular e-wallets in Canada for two decades. This e-wallet ensures secure online transactions. Furthermore, transferring funds from your Neteller account to your bank account is quite quick — it takes from 2 to 6 hours. Therefore, you can move the funds as you wish. However, if you prefer to keep the funds in your Neteller account, they can stay there, and they’ll be just as safe. Also, using those funds will be much easier.
Although Neteller offers fast payouts, make sure to find a compatible online casino. Neteller’s speed will mean nothing if the casino needs days to process your withdrawal request.
Skrill is one of the first e-wallets on the market. Ever since it appeared, it has been a safe alternative to credit and debit cards. Most players rely on Skrill to make online payments, which is why it is one of the most commonly used methods worldwide. Players can use Skrill for safe and quick payments without delays. If needed, you can also use Skrill to buy and sell cryptocurrency, connect it with your bank account and so on. Its versatility speaks for itself.
Also, make sure the casino of your choosing offers Skrill fast withdrawals. That’s of the utmost importance if you’re expecting fast payouts.