Lendhub

Lendhub

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
LendHub is a multi-chain decentralized secure lending platform of BSC and Heco, which has supported more than 20 kinds of asset lending and liquidity LHB. By lending on LendHub, users can receive incentive token LHB rewards. As the hub of the LendHub platform, LHB will realize the mutual financing and value transfer among multiple public chain assets by supporting the mutually accommodating pledge lending of multi-chain assets.
  • рынок
    пара
    Цена
    Том 24Н
    24ч (цена)
    24 ч (объем)
  • Bibox
    LHB/USDT 21 минут назад
    $ 0.0366
    $ 240.534 K
    0.15%
    -38.83%
  • Huobi Global
    LHB/USDT 26 минут назад
    $ 0.0362
    $ 186.812 K
    -0.26%
    5.27%
  • Mdex
    LHB/0XA71EDC38D189767582C38A3145B5873052C3E47A 4 дней назад
    $ 0.0319
    $ 52.497 K
    -2.92%
    -59.61%
  • MEXC Global
    LHB/USDT 4 дней назад
    $ 0.0315
    $ 522.25 K
    -12.51%
    -18.36%
  • Hoo.com
    LHB/USDT 4 дней назад
    $ 0.0317
    $ 67.973 K
    -11.88%
    17.05%
  • BitZ
    LHB/USDT 5 дней назад
    $ 0.0170
    $ 7.46
    -
    -
  • Huobi Korea
    LHB/USDT месяц назад
    $ 0.0608
    $ 212.10
    -
    -
  • Mdex
    LHB/HT 5 месяцев назад
    $ 0.5069
    $ 1.27 M
    2.58%
    -3.29%
To be announced
дополнительные детали
категории
Платформа

О проекте Lendhub

1.Token introduction: LendHub is a multi-chain decentralized secure lending platform of BSC and Heco, which has supported more than 20 kinds of asset lending and liquidity LHB. By lending on LendHub, users can receive incentive token LHB rewards. As the hub of the LendHub platform, LHB will realize the mutual financing and value transfer among multiple public chain assets by supporting the mutually accommodating pledge lending of multi-chain assets.

2. Token distribution:

The total amount of LHB is one billion, of which 80% is allocated to platform users, and the daily output is about 460,000. The remaining 20% is held by the team and spent on operational activities. The expenditure on operational activities is initially set at 100,000, and the remaining tokens will be unlocked in 10 years.

Release rules: 800 million of which will release LHB according to the Heco block from 15:00 on January 14, 2021. Each Heco block will produce 16 LHB, of which 14.4LHB will be allocated in the lending market, according to each market The deposit and borrowing ratio will be allocated, and the other 1.6 will be allocated to the pledge mining market. Each pool will be evenly allocated. The token allocation ratio will be dynamically adjusted according to market conditions in the future. All output token rewards will be earned by LendHub users. The initial setting of 100,000 tokens for operating activities has been unlocked, and the remaining tokens will be unlocked according to the Heco block from 00:00 on February 1, 2021. Each block will unlock 2 LHB, and the unlocking will be completed after ten years.

Активность

Читателей:
26 615
VERY HIGH
Твиты:
103
MEDIUM
Число фейковых пользователей:
4.20%
Рост за 30 дней:
-96
Сообщество:
2 528
MEDIUM
Рост за 30 дней:
-109
Год совершает:
4
Зрителей:
1
Звезды:
10
вилки:
13
Открытые вопросы:
2

Lendhub Последние Новости

$ 0.0343
0.11%
Crypto Stats
Daily, %:
0.11%
Weekly, %:
-3.81%
Monthly, %:
-44.24%
Market Info
Market Cap:
Volume 24h:
$ 1.059 M
Circ. Supply:
0 LHB
Ticker:
LHB
  • Поскольку могут существовать временные различия в обновлениях информации, точная информация о каждом проекте ICO должна проверяться через его официальный веб-сайт или другие каналы связи.
  • Эта информация не является предложением или советом по инвестированию в финансирование ICO. Пожалуйста, тщательно изучите соответствующую информацию самостоятельно и примите решение об участии в ICO.
  • Если вы считаете, что существуют проблемы или проблемы, которые необходимо исправить в этом контенте, или если вы хотите представить свой собственный проект ICO для включения в список, напишите нам.
Пожалуйста, прочтите предупреждение об ответственности и предупреждение о рисках. Показать отказ от ответственности и предупреждение о рисках.