ERTH TOKEN

ERTH TOKEN

Created using Figma
ERTHToken is a deflationary BEP-20 Token that uses the reflection model to benefit charity & its holders. It is decentralized and ran by the community with a renounced ownership. It also has a built-in mechanism to guarantee funding for charity & marketing.
To be announced
Детали токена
Общее предложение
1,000,000,000,000,000
Распределение токенов
We started off by sending 35% of it's inital supply to a dead address. The remaining 65% of the supply was split between DxSale Presale (36.9%), PancakeSwap Liquidity Pool (23.1%), Marketing/Core Team Wallet (2.5% 50% locked), Charity Wallet (2.5% locked)
дополнительные детали
категории
Платформа

О проекте ERTH TOKEN

Reflection Model: ERTH Token has a very unique reflection model, it's a mechanism that taxes sellers to rewards holders & charity. Our goal is to collect a percentage of every transaction. Those funds are collected by a dedicated charity wallet and the community choses where those funds will be allocated to.

Every transaction when purchasing, selling, transferring ERTH will result in a 9% Tax. 4% is distributed to Holders. 4% gets Locked away in the Liquidity Pool and the other 1% is collected by the dedicated locked charity wallet.

Активность

Читателей:
6 926
HIGH
Твиты:
332
HIGH
Рост за 30 дней:
-83
Сообщество:
850
LOW
Рост за 30 дней:
-41

ERTH TOKEN Последние Новости

$ 5.8957E-14
Crypto Stats
Daily, %:
Weekly, %:
Monthly, %:
Market Info
Market Cap:
Volume 24h:
Circ. Supply:
Ticker:
ERTH
  • Поскольку могут существовать временные различия в обновлениях информации, точная информация о каждом проекте ICO должна проверяться через его официальный веб-сайт или другие каналы связи.
  • Эта информация не является предложением или советом по инвестированию в финансирование ICO. Пожалуйста, тщательно изучите соответствующую информацию самостоятельно и примите решение об участии в ICO.
  • Если вы считаете, что существуют проблемы или проблемы, которые необходимо исправить в этом контенте, или если вы хотите представить свой собственный проект ICO для включения в список, напишите нам.
Пожалуйста, прочтите предупреждение об ответственности и предупреждение о рисках. Показать отказ от ответственности и предупреждение о рисках.
Planning an ICO? We can help with a wide range of support for all stages of your ICO