How To Identify Gems
(and warning signs)
There are two extremes in crypto - extreme brains and extreme stupidity.
The big mass, whether majority or just majority of retail - people who found out about crypto 1) late 2) are in it just for profit 3) are lazy to do any real work are in the latter group.
Those people invest in: XRP, DOGE, … and the list could go on now, but I would piss of a lot of people, because the worst thing is they fall in love with their worthless token.
those people don’t even know what each token does, what it’s economy is, as otherwise they’d never put money in doge.
DOGE shit is better than nothing.
I still want those people to win. Because until now they have been donating that money to the banking systems which didn’t return anything to them. At least here, some of them can become doge millionaires (of course, until one day, and until they want to liquidate it that day after their friends have already started liquidating it).
However, the odds of winning
the literate, smart, loving-blockchain, developing, thinking, true crypto OG… is slim and luck based.
Right now in the middle of these two worlds stands Solana. I have noticed their dirt play, and I will never go serious money in a token which is so controlled by big capital. So hands-on controlled that they decide when that bitch has to bend over and for whom. It’s called pimpin’.
However, Solana has some decent tech, and ideas.
Now lazy investor thinks he has no choice, but if you do research, you’ll discover there is one SMALLER, let me compare for a sec…
blockchainwhispers.com —> marketcap…
12 billion vs 22 million
In which one would you want to invest?
If you answered 12 billion, please stop reading this. Go find nearby safe item to hit yourself with, like plastic bottle, and just do it… smash it (a couple of times!)
Alright, if you are still with me, you’re probably wondering what this coin is and how is it found.
At the moment the official bridge between Ethereum network and Solana is called Wormhole and has the following issues:
• There is no UI thus making it almost impossible for regular users to use it as it requires specific knowledge to call the smart contract function
• There is an API for wallets that is not being adopted by any of them
• The architecture of the bridge requires it to constantly check if there are any transactions in the corresponding blockchains requiring the bridge
• Consensus of the validators is done off chain / private blockchain (TBC)
• The architecture of the bridge makes scaling by adding additional blockchains problematic, as it happens in geometrical progression – every new chain both wrapped/original needs to be connected to each and every existing instance (both wrapped and original)
• As the validation if performed “under the hood” any additional blockchain added, upon malfunction will damage the whole system
Because of that the current bridge between Solana and Ethereum network is rarely used, the updated version two is currently in design phase with no specific delivery date .
In other words, 12 billion+ marketcap coin backed by even more capital is incapable of coding the bridge properly.
Here we come to the 22 million marketcap coin, this coin, that is fully capable to do so in minimum time:
I announced it as Blockchain Whispers gem before. BCW researcher, Mr. Y found out that within week(s) of time APYs will make the first bridge for solana that works. First for its own token, then for the entire solana in general.
You see the fundamental/tokenomics opportunity?
You have to look for those. For the early signs… if small project has such tech, to achieve what was not achievable by the big guys, and to do it faster… you should put it on your radar.
This is how you do fundamental analysis.
Apyswap (APYS) price now $2.66
For the most accurate crypto channel on the planet,