Total Exchange

Total Exchange

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
Total Exchange’s vision is to become the world’s largest crypto e-commerce and DeFi marketplace with secure, transparent, and efficient commerce for all
1 mar. 2021
31 mar. 2021
100% terminado
Fondos recaudados - sin datos
past
Detalles del token
Corazón
TEX
Detalles adicionales
Categorías
Plataforma

Acerca de Total Exchange

We are the Amazon and Alibaba of the crypto world and we are innovating different lines of services in e-commerce, payments, and DeFi applications. Short description and links to our line of services below:

Tex Market: Our live, a multi-vendor e-commerce platform with over 200 brand partnerships for gift cards, goods, and services.

Tex Pay: Our self-hosted, crypto payments processing platform that processes transactions at 0% cost for buyers and sellers. Tex Pay seamlessly integrates with Tex Market.

Tex DeFi: Our staking & farming dApp provides rewards for token holders and liquidity providers with great tokenomics for sustainable gains and token sustainability. Currently, we have deployed the dApp on Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum dApp is in progress…

Our Presale Liquidity Offering is attractively priced at $.08 USD/token with $3MM hard cap. The current circulating supply of TEX tokens is 60M with a Max Supply of 200M tokens. The remaining 140M tokens can be staked and farmed in a decentralized manner using our DeFi dApp on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.

Note: All presale token holders will receive 2 tokens for the price of 1 (TEX erc20 and TEX bep20). Our DeFi dapp will be launched on both, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. Because of high Ethereum Gas fees in recent months, our community expressed interest that we launch our farming dApp on Binance Smart Chain as well.

The majority of the proceeds from the presale (80%) will be used to create and lock in liquidity on Uniswap and PancakeSwap for different TEX liquidity pools. The remaining proceeds (20%) will be used for additional technical development per our roadmap, marketing campaigns, and procuring additional brand partnerships for Tex Market.

Actividad

Seguidores:
4 208
MEDIUM
Tweets:
5 953
VERY HIGH
Crecimiento de 30 días:
-22
Miembros:
3 753
MEDIUM
Crecimiento de 30 días:
-6
Año se compromete:
887
Vigilantes:
3
Estrellas:
0
tenedores:
1
Problemas abiertos:
0

Total Exchange Equipo

Verificado 0%

Atención. Existe el riesgo de que los miembros no verificados no sean realmente miembros del equipo

Bobby Singh
Founder & CEO
inconfirmado
  • Debido a que puede haber diferencias de tiempo en las actualizaciones de información, la información precisa sobre cada proyecto ICO debe verificarse a través de su sitio web oficial u otros canales de comunicación.
  • Esta información no es una sugerencia o consejo para invertir en fondos de la OIC. Por favor, investigue a fondo la información relevante y decida la participación de la OIC.
  • Si cree que hay problemas o correcciones a corregir en este contenido, o si desea enviar su propio proyecto ICO para que aparezca en la lista, por favor envíenos un correo electrónico.
Lea la exención de responsabilidad y la advertencia de riesgo. Mostrar descargo de responsabilidad y advertencia de riesgo.