We plan the organization and holding of international eSports online-tournaments for 50 most popular disciplines in more than 220 various formats, on PC, Play Station and X-BOX. We create a huge platform which brings together the entire eSports community: gamers, coaches, referees, journalists, commentators, cosplayers, fans and viewers. ZoneX is an eSports social network.
The main task that we set for ourselves and the project is to provide an opportunity absolutely for everyone to earn playing your favorite games, to build a career as a professional gamer and even to sign a contract with a professional eSports team. We plan to create not just a platform to hold online-tournaments, but a unified platform for the whole esports community which does not include only gamers but also other representatives of the eSports industry with an audience of more than 350 million people.
The overall eSport audience will reach 600 million people by 2020, among which are:
- 286 million – the so-called enthusiasts, gamers;
- 303 million – viewers / fans.
Currently the eSport audience is about 385 million people, among which are:
- 191 million – the so-called enthusiasts, gamers;
- 194 million – viewers / fans.
Overall amount of people aware of eSport is more than 1,8 billion people.
By 2020 the experts predict the eSport market growth up to 1,5 billion USD and up to 5 billion billion USD by 2023.
Just think about it! At an average there are 16 000 semiprofessionals, amateurs and beginners against 1 professional gamer.
Ample opportunities for the monetization of the career as a professional gamer. To earn by participating in international online-tournaments, to sell your own branded products, advertising products, to get donats from fans, to stream, to challenge other athletes. To get invitations to teams including getting a chance to sign a contract with a professional esports team.
THE MAIN TOURNAMENTS
Rating – tournaments with the prize fund formed by the 85% of the participants’ entry fees, while the remaining 15% is taken as a commission of the platform used as a payment to the judges and public announcers. Besides prizes, the gamers get rating points. Based on the results of the year, the best in the rating receive additional yearly prize.
Sponsored – tournaments with the prize fund provided by the sponsor. Participation in the tournament is free. The prize fund can be comprised of: valuable goods or services, fiat money, crypto currency, ZNX tokens, partner‘s tokens.
Eliminatory – the qualification tournaments that provide the cyberathletes with a free entry to the tournaments with an entry fees or any other tournaments by winning a medal place in the qualification.
Weekly – tournaments with the prize fund formed by the 85% of the participants’ entry fees, while the remaining 15% is taken as a commission of the platform used as a payment to the judges and public announcers. Weekly tournaments have different entry fees (from low-budget to VIP) in order for each user of the platform to find a suitable tournament, get gaming experience and earn money by participating in the tournaments.
All financial interactions between the platform participants will be carried out using smart contracts:
ZNX token is the Utility token. It is used for transactions between users of the platform and also between the platform and users.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact info[email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.