Aug 5, 2018
WONO is a P2P platform for rentals and freelancing. Thanks to Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System (IPFS), the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without a middlemen.
- WONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain.
- WONO solves 5 major problems of P2P economy: high commissions, taxation of vendors, non-transparency of ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.
- WONO users can act in 4 different roles at the same time: vendor (rent smth out or perform jobs), customer (rent smth or post a job), guarantor (stake for successful deal termination) and arbitrator (determine affected party in disputes).
- WONO users can earn and spend tokens on one platform which lets them never withdraw tokens and legally avoid any kind of taxation or exchange loss.
- Marketplace for homes, cars, jobs and any kind of physical or invisible assets.
- Direct deals, exchange deals (with a single commission for 2 assets), trusted deals (to spend tokens which are yet to be earned in future) and chain of deals (trusted deals with multiple parties).
- Transparent asset and user ratings.
- Crowd deal insurance and crowd arbitrage systems.
- WONO business model is implemented by the WONO PROTOCOL, a set of Ethereum network smart contracts.
- All features of WONO are accessible via WONO CLIENT: a Web application (also adapted for mobile devices) designed to work with WONO API (read mode) and provide access keys to the WONO PROTOCOL (read/write mode).
- WONO token is an ERC20 utility token used for all transactions on the platfom.
$65 788 569
This is a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) platform designed to facilitate the exchange of property and services. WONO’s incorporation of Ethereum blockchain and IPFS (Interplanetary File System) effectively making the system and community decentralized. Consequently, it allows its users to interact without the need for an intermediary.
WONO is a wonderful platform that will help users share assets and get fair compensations for their properties. Given the current high need for its services, the network is bound to thrive. I will be among the first people to invest in this platform.
The company’s main goal is to bridge the gap between cryptocurrencies and real assets/services and create a shared economy ecosystem based on the principles of transparency, mutual trust, and responsibility.
Positives Decentralized Freelancing: Unlike Upwork where users are paid in high fees to participate in their platform, Wono doesn’t have fees involved due to its decentralized network. Earning Potential: You can earn Wono tokens on the platform without having to waste time withdrawing your funds. As a result, the token price and demand will grow fast. Deal Insurance System: With Wono, users can stake and earn extra tokens via participating in its platform. Negatives High Competition: There is already a multitude of ICOs that plan to bring the same benefits to the freelancing industry. Wono will have to create an innovative product that will help separate it from its competitors and gain a higher market share. Product Release: We want to see a working product of Wono. Since it has been released in 2017, we’ll have to wait until the ICO finally releases a fully working system. Website Design: There are a few small grammatical errors on the site which can reduce its credibility to investors.
Differentiation: There is a chart that compares general competitors (Origin Protocol, Bee Token, and Develop). The following categories are included in the chart:
– Direct deal– Trusted deal– Back-to-back deal– Chain of deals– Deal cancellation insurance– Automated arbitrage– Open arbitrage
The features above are fairly specific trading/exchanging mechanisms that are adequately discussed in the whitepaper and differentiates WONO from similar platforms.
Market Penetration Potential: WONO faces many competitors as it aims to provide a service for freelancers and peer-to-peer services, both from the perspective of traditional organizations and blockchain-based projects. As a result, market penetration will be difficult.
Solution Advantage: The advantages of the platform are primarily trading/exchange mechanisms as opposed to fundamental technical advantages. The platform does not have a significant business network to expand to. As a result, the solution has an advantage when compared directly to similar projects, but the advantages are fairly weak considering that the advantages are simply features that could conceivably be implemented on other platforms quite easily (especially if the organization plans to open-source the platform).
Team add international specialists with big experience. Also now I see MVP.Great job, guys! I change my rating and respect!
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.