Aug 5, 2018
WONO is a P2P platform for rentals and freelancing. Thanks to Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System (IPFS), the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without a middlemen.
- WONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain.
- WONO solves 5 major problems of P2P economy: high commissions, taxation of vendors, non-transparency of ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.
- WONO users can act in 4 different roles at the same time: vendor (rent smth out or perform jobs), customer (rent smth or post a job), guarantor (stake for successful deal termination) and arbitrator (determine affected party in disputes).
- WONO users can earn and spend tokens on one platform which lets them never withdraw tokens and legally avoid any kind of taxation or exchange loss.
- Marketplace for homes, cars, jobs and any kind of physical or invisible assets.
- Direct deals, exchange deals (with a single commission for 2 assets), trusted deals (to spend tokens which are yet to be earned in future) and chain of deals (trusted deals with multiple parties).
- Transparent asset and user ratings.
- Crowd deal insurance and crowd arbitrage systems.
- WONO business model is implemented by the WONO PROTOCOL, a set of Ethereum network smart contracts.
- All features of WONO are accessible via WONO CLIENT: a Web application (also adapted for mobile devices) designed to work with WONO API (read mode) and provide access keys to the WONO PROTOCOL (read/write mode).
- WONO token is an ERC20 utility token used for all transactions on the platfom.
$51 329 270
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.