Volume Network

Volume Network

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team. The aim of VOL is to create large-scale commercial applications for global use cases.
Token Sale
May 20, 2019
May 21, 2019
100% completed
Raised funds - no Data
Goal 30 000.00 USD
past
  • 1 VOL
    =
    0.0001 USD
Token Details
Ticker
VOL
Additional Details
Categories
Platform

Features

Green technology

harddisk mining is energy saving and environmental friendly

Covenant lite

based on the PoST consensus mechanism, everyone can start mining with a PC at home

Community driven

Volume Network adopts a complete community-driven approach to run the project. Meanwhile, 6% of the block reward will be used for ecosystem promotion.

Famous team

Former Co-Founder and CTO of TRON.network.and Chinese FileCoin project-Lambda core team built Volume Network together.

Technical Info

Total supply: 10 billion VOL

3%VOL will be premined to IEO and the rest 97%VOL will be mined normally

VOL Ecosystem

Volume Network Ecosystem win 600 million VOL,247.5 VOL per block, including core code upgrade contributor, mining pool service provider, mining machine service provider, promotion team and following participants

Block reward

4000 VOL per block,9.1 billion VOL is rewarded to miners,3752.5 VOL per block

Activity

Followers:
2 557
MEDIUM
Tweets:
36
VERY LOW
Fake Users Detected:
51.29%
30 Days Growth:
-51
Members:
962
LOW
30 Days Growth:
599

Volume Network Team

Verified 0%

Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team

Lucien Chen
Founder of Volume Network
unverified

Volume Network Last News

  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us.
Please read the disclaimer and risk warning. Show disclaimer and risk warning.
Planning an ICO? We can help with a wide range of support for all stages of your ICO