Key elements of StarSharks:
● NFT assets and application scenarios jointly defined by the community
○ Expansions of Shark genes to diversify the appearance of NFTs.
○ Multiple quality in-house games developed on the basis of NFTs and the tokensystem, combined with SDKs to be progressively made accessible to externaldevelopers, drive the creation of unlimited application scenarios for NFTs on theplatform.
● Strategic roadmap of the StarSharks platform
○ Early on, the platform will develop five quality in-house games and graduallyunlock a variety of NFT application scenarios such as PvP, breeding simulation,racing and card for the purpose of initially building the platform ecosystem;
○ Subsequently, new game modules and gameplay will be unlocked throughcommunity voting;
○ Concurrently, we will bring in external developers and give them access to SDKsto create more application scenarios.
● The underlying economy is powered by a sustainable dual-token economy system:3
○ SSS: The governance token that authorizes stakeholders the rights to share thevalue of the StarSharks metaverse IP via DAO and the rights to define the futureof the StarSharks metaverse
○ SEA: The game token for players to enjoy and build their own metaverseexperience
Project Development Roadmap
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.