If a user orders a pizza worth $20 through "Shopcorn platform", "Shopcorn platform" pays 18$ to the pizza seller and created a profit of 2$ (10% of the selling price). Then, the pizza customer can mine one "Shopcorn".The platform revenue of $2 is allocated in real time to all the "Shopcorn" holders in the world. Therefore, "Shopcorn" is the world’s first coin that has the value of divided. It has 2$ as dividend value per coin and is distributed in real time to "Shopcorn" holders. They can confirm the intrinsic value of their "Shopcorn".
The main features of 'Shopcorn' are:
1. Mining based on consumption – a user can mine when his/her everyday consumption reaches a certain mining point.
2. The world's first dividend coin – a real-time distribution of the profit from the platform and contents to the coin holders.
3. The coin whose dividend value can be estimated - if a user orders a pizza worth 20$ through ‘Shopcorn platform’, the platform pays 18$ to the seller and gets 10% of the selling price or 2$ as profit. The consumer (the buyer of pizza) mines one Shopcorn.
4. A user can mine from all the existing shopping malls, platforms, and contents in the world because 'Shopcorn platform' is interlocked with API and PG payment module.
- The encrypted currency that can be mined simply from daily consumption.
- Encrypted currency that is distributed as dividend in real time.
- The encrypted currency that is mined from all the shopping malls, platforms, and contents in the world.
‘Shopcorn’ consists largely of a platform and Shopcorn (blockchains). ‘Shopcorn platform’ supports API or PG module for extensibility.
Ethereum ERC20 standard token.
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.