The Mission of One Solution is to create a new decentralized solution which allows project coin holders to individually manage the fund and receive profits from secure and highly profitable investments in the best ICO’s. The Fundamental principles of One Solution are full transparency and risk minimization. In order to achieve these principles, we are developing our internal Blockchain, which will store all data pertaining to the operations of the Fund, as well as a project selection system, which will include a preliminary rating made by highly qualified fund experts and an open voting system for all fund participants.
Throughout the One Solution ICO, investors will be able to acquire tokens which will then be exchanged for a dividend yielding cryptocurrency. 70% of the fund’s profits will be directed towards dividends, the remaining 30% will be redirected towards reinvestment purposes and increasing the funds capital. A unique feature of One Solution is the release of its own cryptocurrency, Solvo, after the ICO. Tokens purchased by investors will be exchanged for this cryptocurrency at favorable terms. Solvo, due to its unique properties, will provide guaranteed participation in dividend distributions, and will also grant holders the ability to take part in managerial decisions pertaining to the Funds operations.
The emission of Solvo will be organized as follows, all ICO investors will retain their profit share, a new coin will allow expanding on the volume of investment funds in the fund. All One Solution participants will receive profits regularly, an increase in the fund’s assets on account of reinvestments and the emission of its own cryptocurrency will guarantee an increase of profits on account of expanding the number of projects and volume of investments in them on behalf of the fund. Quarterly dividend payouts to Solvo token holders will lead to a growth in its volatility, and providing the currency with a diversified portfolio of carefully selected assets limits its depreciation, which makes it an attractive financial instrument that allows one to receive profits from market value fluctuations as well as in the form of dividends. The One Solution Fund offers a new investment fund model.
The uniqueness of the proposed model stems from the full transparency behind the Fund as well as all of the processes that occur within the platform. Beginning with our first step, we will strive to create an ecosystem without any analogs and without any uncertain periods or gaps. The One Solution team carefully studied existing solutions in this sphere. By analyzing the shortcomings of existing funds, as well as the failures of some has allowed us to create a new generation business model. Each One Solution development step is well calculated and balanced by collegial decisions, in which each community member participates.
April -May 2018
May - August 2018
November 8-28, 2018
December 8, 2018 - February 8, 2019
February - April 2019
April - June 2019
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.