By adding better charting facilities (charts), an integrated HexSwap alongside a reinforced presale platform, we're bringing in a new way for investors. The difference that lights up HEX is its launch which will be done within Pinksale's Platform.
- Auto Liquidity Locking to prevent any interactions (Developer to Contract) from happening.
- Manual Contract Auditing including a HexSwap analysis to ensure contracts are safe.
- Decentralised Launch Pad for Fair Launch projects, provided as a service for developers. Tokens are sent to a S.C., pre-adding initial liquidity.
- Geometric calculations have been implemented into the charts to retain closer to real-time displays of data, better for live charts.
- Trading View's source has been used for the charts, displaying better data for tokens that are launched on swaps such as PancakeSwap.
- An interface for Token Developers to verify their contracts, enter information, updates and other data about the listed token.
- Reinforced Analysis tools to get better data readings.
- Built-In Contract Analyser
- Honeypot Detection, reads through the contract to find Developer Access Code
- Rug pull Detection, reads through the contract to detect any on/off or reversal scripts.
Note* More Details Available in our upcoming Roadmap & Wallpaper Illustrations.
The Features linked to the Presale Platform will be released periodically. Auto Liquidity Locker and Manual Contract Auditing will both be mandatory within the Presale Platform.
Chart is to view charts but in a more accessible manner. Each chart can be managed by the developer. An audit sticker will also be placed on audited projects, including Developer information.
HexSwap is primarily for keeping investors safe. Each swap comes equipped with a automatic check for malicious code, high tax and backend scripts which if detected it will immediately deny your swap for the investors safety. Investor security is important, especially when doing presales.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.