GAME OF DWARFS

GAME OF DWARFS

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
To be announced
Token Details
Ticker
GOD
Additional Details
Categories
Platform

About GAME OF DWARFS

You are now in an alternative universe in which humanity was reduced to dwarf size… Some of us are Merchants, others are Mobsters, but we all have one common goal: get more $GOD! Game of Dwarfs is a risk protocol P2E ecosystem designed on the Ethereum blockchain. As a holder, you earn $GOD tokens as staking rewards. The decisions you make impact the environment as a whole. Play it safe and earn your cut, or shoot for the moon and risk it all, the choice is yours. We don’t like empty promises and non-sense roadmaps. What you see is what you get. A dope-looking dwarf and a game ready to play at launch. Four smart contracts interacting with each other are already in place. Fully on-chain, built by our community, ruled by our players.

GAME OF DWARFS Roadmap

  • PHASE 1: THE ORIGINAL GANGSTERS

  • Community building through partnership with talented artists and collaborations with other quality projects and alpha groups
    First collection drops. You have a 15% chance of minting a Mobster and an 85% chance of minting a Merchant
    Merchants start the game with a balance of 100’000 $GOD. Mobsters earn $GOD by taxing merchants
    6 different clans are introduced in phase 1: New York, Tokyo, Medellin, Kingston, London, Moscow
    Accumulate $GOD token to obtain NFTs of the following drops, grow your army of dwarfs and gain power in the game
    The Casino: risk some of your daily earnings for a chance to win an NFT which will be automatically airdropped to your wallet
  • PHASE 2: NEW CLANS IN TOWN

  • Together we are building a digital land of opportunities, a community where risk & strategic thinking are rewarded
    New NFT drops: we are planning to release a limited number of new NFTs in 3 drops, each time in collaboration with a talented artist
    Community reward: To reward our OG’s we created a system where 50% of the following drops are sold exclusively in $GOD. There is a limit of 1 NFT per player that can be minted in $GOD
    Community growth: To further grow our community, we offer the opportunity to new players to join the game by buying the other half of the next drops in ETH
    Tokenomics mechanics: In an effort to restrict supply and maintain an inflationary trend on our currency, all $GOD collected from NFT sales will be burnt
    Casino: During phase 2, the casino is still in place, 500 NFTs of each of the following drops will be available as gambling rewards
  • PHASE 3: GOD WAR

  • The peace treaty is broken, and a clan war breaks out
    All clans previously formed are now dissolved and each Merchant and Mobster must choose which Dwarfather they will join to create new clans
    Clans with the most Merchants and Mobsters staked during the competition will earn more points
    1’800 000 000 $GOD coin is at stake during GOD WAR and will be distributed between all clans proportionally to their ranking in the competition
    GOD WAR ends when the consigliere announces it
  • PHASE 4: FULL GAME DEVELOPMENT

  • The long-term vision for Game of Dwarfs is to create a self-sustaining global community built to last forever
    The game will be an NFT based on-chain version of monopoly. A digital economy in which every player will interact, build wealth, and create new opportunities together

Activity

Followers:
15 056
VERY HIGH
Tweets:
36
VERY LOW
30 Days Growth:
5772

GAME OF DWARFS Team

Verified 0%

Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team

Dwarfish Dandy
Creative Director
unverified
Butcher Billy
Lead Artist
unverified
Tinny “Magic”
Illustrator
unverified
Paulie “The Cat”
Strategy & Operation
unverified
Johny “Smalls” Cadil...
PR & Media Management
unverified
Nik “The Giant”
Head of Tech
unverified
  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us.
Please read the disclaimer and risk warning. Show disclaimer and risk warning.