What does dynamic rarity NFT mean?The FRCK NFTs move, just like the market, just as our net worth.
A world's first.
Its appearance will change over time, mirroring the reality we crypto investors all know too well.
80% of the investors lose to the other 20%.
So do these kids.
THE ORIGINAL MINTThe original 4,848 Kids will be minted, and you can start using them as profile pictures straight away.
1st EVENT (after 6 months): 20% OF THE KIDS Will get hilariously richAs you will be able to tell by the valuable assets they will flaunt. The cool part? They've taken these valuables away from the other 80%. But don't worry. The others can make it back during the 2nd Event.
2nd Event - a new bitcoin All Time high or -70% from high: SECOND CHANCEThe 80% that lost their assets can make it all back during the Second Event, in which some of the poorest Kids can turn out ultra-rich. Because in crypto there’s always a second chance.
Why the whole dynamic rarity thing?Because it's the coolest idea anyone has ever had, anywhere. It's never been done before.
The dynamic rarity is a nod to the experience of a crypto trader. Battered, slaughtered, wiped out, then coming back, and taking everyone's lunch. This NFT expresses the risks we took, the pain we endured, the anxiety we lived through for years, before making it big.
Wear it like a badge of honor. Because this is crypto, and wagmi.
We will invest the FRCK NFT sale proceeds to build the ecosystemWe won't line our own pockets. Every penny will be spent on the project and the environment in which it has utility. With the proceeds we will mainly:
Support the NFT's value on the secondary market (OpenSea, LooksRare) by investing in ecosystem partners. We also pledge to keep marketing the collection until at least 2027.Advance Captur.fi - which is where the NFTs have utility - in the crypto space and beyond. Asset management is worth 100 trillion dollars, and it is the next big vertical in DeFi. NFT holders will benefit from Captur's growth.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.