Ekart has been a home name for quite a long time, World's largest logistics and supply chain arm. It is a firm that has been based on the trust of customers. Ekart is good to go to revolutionize and change the meaning of online shopping and cryptocurrency.
Ekart presents to you Ekart Inu, a marketplace designed to give the customers the freedom to shop with cryptocurrencies and Ekart Inu tokens. A genius unique idea that will be fueled by the local area and its trust. It is the first of its sort to be introduced in Globally.
Ekart will be home to digital money, global payments, and applications. Ekart has assembled a digital economy, intense new ways for creators to acquire online, and a lot more. It's available to everybody, any place you are all you need is the web. It will make great use of the most advanced technologies in the ecommerce field, including the alternative to pay for products with cryptocurrencies and Ekart Inu tokens
Many crypto traders are searching for reliable exchange platforms to lead cryptocurrency exchange at a beneficiary range. Ekart Inu will be the first platform to offer decentralized finance (Defi) framework that never fails. With simply an internet connection, you can buy and even stream stakes from anywhere.
While other platforms will be charging a 10% fee, Ekart Inu has made a fresh attempt to give back to the local area as much as they can. Out of the total 10%, 5% will be their transaction fee. 2% goes return to the user, 2% is liquidity and the remaining 1% will contribute to the covid relief fund.
Ekart Inu will be offering 1 Quadrillion total supply. Out of this 80% will be Burned Tokens. From the rest of the 20% supply, 2% will be given for airdrops and social media contests. 6% from the remaining will accounted to invoice bonuses. The rest of the 12% is divided into 4 Phases. For Example, if you shop for a sum of 5000 from Ekart, you will get 5000 invoice points on the invoice which can be redeemed on the next purchase.
Note that each user account will be allowed invoice points once. Any malpractice will be strictly monitored.
Cryptocurrency is the next generation and this is the complete trend over the market, we are starting with an initiative to start using cryptocurrency over ecommerce portals. With the same initiative, we propose to start an ecmmerce portal over the market and use eKart Inu as the payment for online commerce.
eKart Inu is the official decentralized exchange (DEX) of our community. It gives holders the ability to swap independently among each other any MATIC token for another one.
A cryptocurrency exchange, or a digital currency exchange, is a business that allows customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money or other digital currencies.
eKart Inu is a marketplace platform designed to allow anyone to shop from any online store. It will make good use of the most advanced technologies in the ecommerce field, including the option to pay for goods with crypto currencies and eKart Inu tokens
Our EKART wallet as best for security because it comes with the strongest security features and track record of any reviewed hardware wallet.
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.