Diamond Open Market

Diamond Open Market

Created using Figma
Created using Figma
The Diamond Open Market, an EOS-based platform to buy and sell natural and lab-grown diamonds, heirloom or other jewellery, is opening the formerly closed diamond market for everybody. DOM will present a marketplace and a trading platform for businesses and individuals working as a reliable tool for B2B, B2C or P2P relations. Buy directly from diamond producers, wholesalers, and individual market participants. Sell your diamond ring or other jewellery to anyone in the world. Open your own shop with DOM token-powered services, launch ads, and promotional campaigns.
Presale
Sep, 2019
Oct, 2019
59% completed
$132 000
goal
cap
15% cap completed
Goal 1 500 000.00 USD
Cap 880 000.00 USD
ongoing
  • 1 DOM
    =
    10 USD
Token Details
Ticker
DOM
Total supply
6000000000
Token Distribution
Public Placement 10%
Private Sale
10% of tokens unlocked after the private sale and the remaining 90% of tokens will be unlocked every 3 months for the period of one year
Foundation 25%
100% locked for one year, after which they will be unlocked by 20% every 2 months.
Team 20%
100% locked for one year, after which they will be unlocked by 20% every 2 months.
Ecosystem 40%
20% of tokens will be unlocked in 3 months after exchange listing, 80% of the remaining tokens will be unlocked every 6 months evenly.
Accepted Currencies
BTC
Min Contribution
0.001
BTC
Company Details
Registered Company Name
IAC Service Plus S.R.O. Danil Stavitskiy
Registered Country
Czech Republic
Company Founded
May 18, 2018
Additional Details
Platform
Ethereum, ERC20
Categories
Platform

Features

Transparent pricing 

0% fees on operations inside the platform

DDoS Attack Protection

RESTful web-API

Messenger

Professional search and selection system

WebSocket protocol for real-time data transfer

Intuitive and user-friendly interface

Translation into 16 languages

Mobile version

Diamond Open Market Roadmap

  • March 2018

  • Analytics of the diamond industry and markets, finding pain points
  • July 2018

  • Acquaintance with world diamond bourses, communication with participants of the diamond market, finding advisers
  • December 2018

  • The formation of the idea and the basic principles of trading on the future platform
  • April 2019

  • Preparation of the legal framework and signing of the NDA with advisers
  • Read More
  • May 2019

  • First publication of the DOM Whitepaper
  • June 2019

  • Building the community in social networks, publishing articles
  • July 2019

  • Building the community in social networks, publishing articles
  • August 2019

  • The beginning of active development of the DOM platform
  • October 2019

  • IEO on the www.coineal.com exchange platform, the formation of a fund for the development of a DOM platform
  • May 2020

  • Opening personal accounts of DOM platform’s users and formation of a pool of applications
  • June 2020

  • Official launch of Diamond Open Market platform
  • August 2020

  • Active promotion campaign and participation in international conventions
  • February 2021

  • Buying back all of the tokens by the emitent, formation of the owners structure of Diamond Open Market
  • March 2021

  • IPO preparation
  • June 2021

  • IPO in London

Activity

Followers:
1 166
LOW
Likes:
1 165
LOW
Followers:
731
LOW
Tweets:
809
VERY HIGH
30 Days Growth:
19
Members:
5 155
HIGH
30 Days Growth:

Diamond Open Market Team

Verified 0%

Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team

Nick Goncharov
CEO
unverified
Andrew Kosousov
CTO
unverified
Helen Kos
Head Account Manager
unverified
Natella Musich
Sales Manager
unverified
Iren Kolomes
Chief Creative Officer
unverified

Diamond Open Market Last News

N/A
5.0 6
IEO Profile Vision Activity Potential Product Team
  • Because there may be time differences in information updates, accurate information about each ICO project should be verified through its official website or other communication channels.
  • This information is not a suggestion or advice on investing in ICO funding. Please thoroughly investigate the relevant information yourself and decide on ICO participation.
  • If you think there are issues or problems to be corrected on this content, or if you would like to submit your own ICO project to be listed, Please email us.
Please read the disclaimer and risk warning. Show disclaimer and risk warning.
Planning an ICO? We can help with a wide range of support for all stages of your ICO