1. It provides an aggregated record of each art work’s transactions Now the buyer of a picture will be able to learn about its previous owners. The picture history always begins with a reputable gallery. The initial authenticity of a picture will be defined by an amalgamated group of accredited experts from around the world.
2. Creation of a unified but decentralized registry for the authentication of artwork using blockchain technology Upon completion, our project will create a unified history for each piece of art that will completely eliminate the possibility of forgeries. All elements in said history will be verified by a decentralized group of experts, and the work will have a straightforward record. With our application, each user will be able to instantly scrutinize the a piece’s exhibition, storage, and ownership record. They will also be able to see the quantity of duplications that have been made. In addition to a chain of blocks with information for collectors and dealers, investors will have easily accessible data (description, artist, audio, video and so on) which will automatically be transferred to museums during exhibition of artwork.
3. A secure process, Safe Deal1, will use Smart Contacts to maintain reliable transactions Artex will provide safe exchange. We use an on demand mechanism that allows completely safe transactions. The process is not complete until it is confirmed by a third party. The third party can be the print laboratory, a gallery, or another expert in the block chain.
4. The restricted circulation of digital works of art. Authentication is achieved with the formation of a narrowly defined group It is carried out according to the Photo Token‘s release, and a single printing of the photo. After the release of a physical copy, authentication is confirmed through a three-tier process: a key that consists of the image code (format, materials, veneering, size, date and place of release), the owner’s code, and the producer’s code. The image can be verified telephonically at any moment, but only when all three codes are present. Otherwise the transaction cannot be made.
5. Copyright protection for photographers Artex contends that, in the future, photographers will not need to use the courts to prove that they are the rightful owners of the copyright. Courts will accept the records that are confirmed by a blockchain system. This will greatly reduce legal costs, will reduce unlawful duplication, and will legally protect artists.
6. Monetization of knowledge Artex will help experts (art historians, critics, gallery owners, professional photographers) to monetize their knowledge and abilities. They will earn ARX Token through moderation, assessment, and attribution of images and pictures. We plan to use a world-wide community of experts who have been vetted and verified by investors with reliable professional reputations.
The ARTEX Platform records the provenance of works of art in the blockchain, enabling investors and collectors to receive information about exhibitions and sales, and to see expert assessments, price indexes, and much more using a simple mobile application.
Stage 1 Q4 2017 – Q4 2018 Development of Artex for the photography market
Stage 2 Q1 2019 – Q3 2019 Development of Artex for the photography market
Stage 3 Q4 2019 – Q4 2020 Development of Artex for the paintings market
Stage 4 Q1 2021 – Expansion to other promising markets
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.