Mar 22, 2018
AFRICUNIA BANK project is going to be a 100% fully Digital Bank - a digital bank based on the concept of Decentralised Ledger Technology - Blockchain. Our new and unique Financial Institution is going to offer not only traditional bank services such as opening of savings & current accounts, issuing of debit & credit cards, loans/lending, exchange but also would interconnect the world of traditional finance and cryptocurrency Startups.It will be the 1st African Crowdfunded Open Bank and it would have its own digital currency called AFCASH which is open for purchase during the Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
Some of the notable features of our Blockchaint Technology and Digital Bank Ecosystem would be:
• Commercial Bank licence
• Digital Pass Technology
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Big Data
• Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Credit & Debit Cards
• Savings, Current & Checking Accounts
• Decentralised Ledger Technology
• Smart Contracts
• Instant and scalable transactions therefore over-the-counter and Point of Sale (POS) payments will be a cakewalk and as easy as ABC
• For the singular purpose of our INITIAL TOKEN OFFER (ITO), AFCASH Token is ERC20 compliant and as such can be stored on Ethereum wallets which support this protocol. However, will develop own Blockchain Technology system based on AFRICUNIA PROTOCOL CONSENSUS ALGORITHMS (APCA) and test it for correctness, consensus, and utility.
• Digital Signing Algorithm
• Combination of two Algorithms (Proof-of-Work + Proof-of Stake)
• Blockchain Technology will be compatible with all programming and coding languages as this will enable us generate a larger following of users and miners
• Cross-Chain Interoperability with other Blockchains for advanced smart contracts features
RESEARCH AND EXPERIMENT (10th July 2017 to 1st January 2018)
Research and Experiment
Pre-ICO (1st December 2017 to 31st December 2017)
ICO (1st January 2018 to 31st May 2018)
DEVELOPMENT OF BLOCKCHAIN PROTOTYPES (1st March 2018 to 31st March 2018)
Development of Blockchain prototypes
Development of the Blockchain beta version
Testing of prototypes, beta version, and the entire ecosystem
DEVELOPMENT OF THE BLOCKCHAIN BETA VERSION (1st April 2018 to 30th April 2018)
COMPLETE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY (31st May 2018)
LAUNCH OF THE BLOCKCHAIN AND ECOSYSTEM (1st June 2018)
SOLIDIFICATION AND EXPANSION OF THE TECHNOLOGY (June 2018)
Attention. There is a risk that unverified members are not actually members of the team
This offer is based on information provided solely by the offeror and other publicly available information. The token sale or exchange event is entirely unrelated to ICOholder and ICOholder has no involvement in it (including any technical support or promotion). Token sales listed from persons that ICOholder has no relationship with are shown only to help customers keep track of the activity taking place within the overall token sector. This information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice or carry out your own due diligence before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Any terms and conditions entered into by contributors in respect of the acquisition of Tokens are between them and the issuer of the Token and ICOholder is not the seller of such Tokens. ICOholder has no legal responsibility for any representations made by third parties in respect of any Token sale and any claim for breach of contract must also be made directly against the Token issuing entity listed herein.
If you have any concerns about the nature, propriety or legality of this token sale or the persons involved in it please contact [email protected] with detailed information about your concerns.